What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stumbled onto the 3-sister group Haim a couple of years ago, for whatever reasons I like their sound.
This is a cut from their latest album, you can find their entire collection on Youtube...

Cheers!

Last night live - The Brothers Comatose in downtown SLO. Excellent!! Don't miss these guys!!

20180517_195101.jpg

@afro_lou pic of Gio alone on stage during an extended bass solo. He rocks!!

20180517_204244.jpg

Last night live - The Brothers Comatose in downtown SLO. Excellent!! Don't miss these guys!!

20180517_195101.jpg

@afro_lou pic of Gio alone on stage during an extended bass solo. He rocks!!

20180517_204244.jpg

Yes!!! Gio is incredible! The band is killer too. Definitely don’t miss them if they’re in your town!

Here’s a little more old school Gio:

From back in my 8-track days, when my local pharmacist specialized in herbal medicines!

Back when i tried dj ing i used to spin jungle techno over that album. Some interesting stuff there. Glad to run into it this morning and the memories. When i saw imagine dragons this band the banners was the warm up. They werent overly impressive but this song is....

I liked that toast machine, the old guy with the apple, haha, pretty cool. I just love the sound of a slap Bass.

Banners someone to you

Srsly, give this a try. There are like 20 people on stage and they are all playing instruments and dancing and are dressed up. I had a moment when I first heard this music where I was like where in the hell has my head been. How come I have not been to one of these shows? Looks like a great time. Check out the song, well maybe I'll post it, la Culebra

Back