What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This member @ace_club is using an automated posting bot in this thread. Every time his bot notices a new post in this thread, it posts a random URL from youtube within 1 minute. This type of behaviour should be banned.

This member @ace_club is using an automated posting bot in this thread. Every time his bot notices a new post in this thread, it posts a random URL from youtube within 1 minute. This type of behaviour should be banned.

Uh, no. Every post I've made I've listened to today.

Maybe he just has really bad taste. If they were random YouTube links, there wouldn't be a common link between all of them.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOfIDtvfmqg[/ame]

And by the way... you may think on the the debate forum that using platitudes and tired arguments trumps everything else... but... what was I saying again?

Back