What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After Raya saved the universe, hoping the girls take care of business...

Nice summer style ipa

PXL_20210313_020929791.jpg

View attachment 722051
Played trombone back in the day. My son is actually playing my old trombone from high school in 7th grade now, and I’m sad/proud to say he can play better than me these days...

Nothing to be sad about. I wish my boys continued music myself. Had a farm cousin who had a 4yr scholarship to UNL in Trumpet. She went one to be the only Doctor in the family. With that said, I was the first to achieve a Bachelors.

Time for nostalgia with a HB WCTIPA

PXL_20210313_040833385.jpg

Nothing to be sad about. I wish my boys continued music myself. Had a farm cousin who had a 4yr scholarship to UNL in Trumpet. She went one to be the only Doctor in the family. With that said, I was the first to achieve a Bachelors.

Time for nostalgia with a HB WCTIPA

View attachment 722052
image.jpg
Hb Amarillo ipa.

sad that I haven’t kept it up so that he’s better than me in 7th grade but proud of him. He’s much better than I was at his age so I hope he keeps it up.

it may be that I’ve had a few and it’s Friday night, but sometimes it’s from the salt of the earth that inspiration originates... art, music or education...

I’ll have one too.
Snowing pretty hard right now. Still forecasting 14”+ by tomorrow night. We really need the moisture, but I’d rather it was 5° warmer and rain.
View attachment 722097

yikes!
I know that’s heading my way too (tomorrow or Monday?) but there will pockets of southern MN that stay dry. Think we are in the 6-8 range here though

Pre-gaming for the girls. These fermenters are lonely. Mandatory OT means a 2 day weekend means no time to brew. How da faak do you guys do this?? Could never go back to a 5day workweek.

View attachment 722120
Yep. My schedule has major issues when we are on OT, and I run through most of one weekend a month, but I’ll take 3 12 hour shifts over 5 8s any day. Totally blows when it turns into 5-7 days in a row though.

Yep. My schedule has major issues when we are on OT, and I run through most of one weekend a month, but I’ll take 3 12 hour shifts over 5 8s any day. Totally blows when it turns into 5-7 days in a row though.

Haven't done everything smart in my life but not taking the Engineering job (twice it was offered) was one of them. The new manager has them monitoring Emails 7days/week with some having to come in on weekends. My specific engineer is at work 10-11hrs every day but has to log in at 5:30am from home, regardless. Never would've lasted...

HB Westy12. Hoping to get a good pic in the sun to show the color some day. 😟

PXL_20210314_002219910.PORTRAIT.jpg

Back