What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Smashed Otter
I need this keg or one other to kick so I can make room in the kegerator for the 2 beers I have waiting in fermenters... the struggle is real.
2585CE8A-3ABF-4657-A3E8-AAC2D2F04FAA.jpeg

Last edited:
The Wild Beer Co. 'Dr. Todd' ohhh doggie this is a pucker-sour! Very good, but wow..." it's crafted after the infamous 'Penicillin Cocktail': a smoky, spicy mix of Scotch, honey and ginger" They ain't kidding, you get them all....whoooo!!🙃

Boil is over, one minor crack, kettle cooling. Happy days. 😎

Dr.Todd.jpg

Pitched at 19:34 MST...wow that M29 is some stank, bad-foot yeast...eeeesh! Hopefully it all works out. OG at approx 1.082.

Didn't do too bad, dropped my star-sanned o-ring into the fermonster before pitching trying to set the lid...hell my hands have been stars-sanned since 16:00, so I'm not worried.

Time for a 'regular' type beer... Cheers everyone...Spring is coming. 🤣🍻

Deschutes_FreshHaze.jpg

Gotta give it to the C's of the world for keeping it real during the pandemic. Old neighbor down the street that went nuts on my plumber when my pipes froze and had two vans in the driveway on my property, sees me blowing leaves across the street. I see her hesitate in her truck then puts it in reverse. I turn off blower and she informs me it's illegal to blow leaves into the wetlands. Now this is on my property. Oh, and she didn't have a mask on as she was yelling at me

In other news. Beautiful day off
IMG_20210312_140245.jpg
IMG_20210312_113303.jpg

Gotta give it to the C's of the world for keeping it real during the pandemic. Old neighbor down the street that went nuts on my plumber when my pipes froze and had two vans in the driveway on my property, sees me blowing leaves across the street. I see her hesitate in her truck then puts it in reverse. I turn off blower and she informs me it's illegal to blow leaves into the wetlands. Now this is on my property. Oh, and she didn't have a mask on as she was yelling at me

In other news. Beautiful day offView attachment 721986View attachment 721987

Yeah, I work in one of the most scientific industries ever created by mankind and antivaxxers are everywhere even those with Masters degrees in some scientific discipline. At passdown the other night I was informed that I'm now getting my freedoms back (which apparently means I can drive without a license) and dRumph is officially bankrupting the Cooperation of America, he signed the papers, AND we're all getting back the 40trillion dollars back that were lost before 9-11. I asked, so with that massive inflation will a loaf of bread now cost $500? His response was a totally blank look....OT, deciding my next beer.

Last edited:
Yeah, I work in one of the most scientific industries ever created by mankind and antivaxxers are everywhere even those with Masters degrees in some scientific discipline. At passdown the other night I was informed that I'm now getting my freedoms back and dRumph is officially bankrupting the Cooperation of America, he signed the papers, AND we're all getting back the 40trillion dollars back that were lost before 9-11. I asked, so with that massive inflation will a loaf of bread now cost $500? He's response was a blank look....OT, deciding my next beer.
I think her main objective was to be crabby

Onto the weekend!!!
IMG_20210312_152848.jpg
IMG_20210312_144634.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back