What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB pale ale. I want to brew a dunkel/Vienna lager, so I picked up some Modela Negra too
View attachment 722121
I have kickass (my humble opinion, of course) recipes for both those styles if you’re searching.

Thar she blows!!! Keg kicked. I will be dumping this.
8A7B4A9E-FD90-48BA-907B-6904050B9582.jpeg

OT
Irish Stout
67CE1B9E-965B-4636-BCCE-6563394C83E5.jpeg

Gotta give it to the C's of the world for keeping it real during the pandemic. Old neighbor down the street that went nuts on my plumber when my pipes froze and had two vans in the driveway on my property, sees me blowing leaves across the street. I see her hesitate in her truck then puts it in reverse. I turn off blower and she informs me it's illegal to blow leaves into the wetlands. Now this is on my property. Oh, and she didn't have a mask on as she was yelling at me

In other news. Beautiful day offView attachment 721986View attachment 721987
You are a better man than me Gunga Din! I would have gone into armoured assault mode. I can't stand people wanting to give me their unsolicited opinions about what they think I should or should not be doing in my own yard. We army NCO'S had a saying for officers who wanted to interfere in NCO business...Back off in your own Jack yard...get it? Of course the words were twisted around as to not be too harsh..but they got the message !

It's common courtesy just to west a ma
You are a better man than me Gunga Din! I would have gone into armoured assault mode. I can't stand people wanting to give me their unsolicited opinions about what they think I should or should not be doing in my own yard. We army NCO'S had a saying for officers who wanted to interfere in NCO business...Back off in your own Jack yard...get it? Of course the words were twisted around as to not be too harsh..but they got the message !
It's common courtesy just to put on a mask no matter what your beliefs are. Hadn't talked to her in about three years where she informed me she's been in the neighborhood more than me and makes the rules. If I wasn't so stunned I would have stuck the leaf blower in her truck and told her to put a mask on.

It's common courtesy just to west a ma

It's common courtesy just to put on a mask no matter what your beliefs are. Hadn't talked to her in about three years where she informed me she's been in the neighborhood more than me and makes the rules. If I wasn't so stunned I would have stuck the leaf blower in her truck and told her to put a mask on.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍

Im sure it's very tasty like all of your HB...looks a little light though in the SRM..Like a pils..in my humble opinion.
It’s @BierMuncher ‘s recipe. BeerSmith estimates SRM at 3.9, style guidelines are 4-5.5.... missed it by that much. Maybe a little more Munich malt would give it the extra bump.
Now a kegging sample of an alleged Fat Tire clone. First impression is not great. We’ll see how it is after a few weeks on the gas and it’s not flat and room temperature.
F4EDEA7A-527F-4390-8F8E-FBD904BCA346.jpeg

My doctor said to drink fewer glasses of beer a day. Turns out following doctors orders is way easier than I figured! Both the homebrew (ipa with elderflower) and the 1/2 yard glass were gifts from my neighbor two doors down. We just recently discovered that we both brew our own so we have been leaving gifts on each others front porches the past few weeks. Been nice to have someone to share my beer with!
D3D660BB-9036-413D-B41E-8A50277176BE.jpeg

Snowed in today and work has already gone remote tomorrow because of the weather. I guess that's what I get for complaining about the weather report last night. Oops!

On topic... Enjoying a sour while I watch the Avs take on the Kings. Might switch to a stout later on to stay warm.View attachment 722245
My brother lives on the south side of Ft. Collins and he sent some pictures earlier. You guys on the front range had more accumulation than we did out here on the plains. We only had about 6-8” of accumulation as far as snow. Fortunately most of our precipitation was rain. We had over 2.5” of rain, which would have been over 2 feet of snow if it had come that way.

OT
I found one of these stashed away. Last one. It’s definitely time for it to go away... tastes a little off. HB 90 Shilling clone.
C6FBB723-9576-4804-A0E3-121FE8ECA1A9.jpeg

Back