What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Oz IPA and Simcoe Mosaic IPA in there
0470B7C1-F677-4FF0-B41F-80807B01DDC4.jpeg
24936353-0F18-4468-98FA-6A8C947F4FA3.jpeg
8EAAC4AC-FFE8-4A68-86A6-F9F7FD78983C.jpeg
639CB414-1720-4746-9513-712F391F19D5.jpeg

Nice! I just kegged a saison with a 3 yeast blend, lemongrass, basil, and peppercorns. I've never heard of candy cap mushrooms. Sounds interesting!

Nonfermentable maple aroma and slight flavor depending on when added (at bottling/kegging it's much more intense than in the mash or boil or during fermentation as I've learned). Also, I pitched the wrong yeast, lol, so there's that.

Nonfermentable maple aroma and slight flavor depending on when added (at bottling/kegging it's much more intense than in the mash or boil or during fermentation as I've learned). Also, I pitched the wrong yeast, lol, so there's that.
Hahaha nice. I pitched a whole bag of wyeast 3711 and 3724 along with metschnikowia reukaufii from yeast bay in a starter to make a house saison blend. Came out really good actually
IMG_20210306_233402952.jpg

Found a gift pack of 6 different glasses on sale...now there's no excuses! :D Haven't had a Chimay (or a beer for that matter) in a while, so I poured too fast. Getting prepped to brew a Belgian farmhouse saison...hope I have everything...been back & forth to the LHBS twice already today! 😆
Here we go...Cheers!

chimay_new_glass.jpg

Trappist branded or generic? If the former, do you have a link? TIA!

Just generic, and this is the only 'tulip-style' glass. There's the regular English ale and porter styles, as well as a witbier longneck and a pilsner longneck. Found them at a local liquor store, with dust and two sale stickers on the box. Nice!

After pedaling > 52 miles over the past 3 days (working on my 2021 goal) I'm beat. Temps were mild today, but steady winds with gusts from the SW really wiped me out. So, now I'm enjoying my homemade Anchor Steam. This is the Anchor Steam the way it used to be and not the current Anchor Steam.

Thanks... I've have another.

Back