Stupid Joke Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1598446983772.png

I can't beleive someone actually named a product soylent...
I can't believe it took this long... I would have done it long time ago if I was in the soy industry.

Possible that they had to wait for copyrights to expire, assuming it existed.

The sound from a musician on stage bounces off the auditorium walls to surround the audience.

The sound from a pigeon on stage does not do this. Because?

A coo sticks.
I liked this joke so much I told a coworker who has a PhD in acoustics....he did not laugh but instead corrected the fact that auditoria are designed to not allow sound to bounce.
Pearls before swine... 🙄

I liked this joke so much I told a coworker who has a PhD in acoustics....he did not laugh but instead corrected the fact that auditoria are designed to not allow sound to bounce.
Pearls before swine... 🙄
He obviously has never been in my daughter's Middle School auditorium...

PhD in acoustics... that's a lot of money down the drain...
Actually, it’s a good way to get a job in a Physics Dept. Besides, couldnt you have made a joke there? “PhD in acoustics...that’s off the wall.”

I could think of a lot of ways a PhD in acoustics could get you a job making oodles of cash.

YeoHjyL.png

In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a woman who was waiting for a bus was wearing a tight leather skirt. As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.

Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg.

gusXYQQx7al2145K_c8vjH6aSIglRxjva13Oi_jM0mHqQOVbps-d-HaZcE8CHAqGiTnvXRJcxQJHeuE2d04eHWdJG764TcWt71US2Q35IS1a5IujZpN4eBpEAlm6Dpy33Dpw-sLn

Again, she tried to make the step only to discover she still couldn't. So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more.

For the second time she attempted the step, and once again, much to her chagrin, she could not raise her leg. With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to make the step.

About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus.

She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and screeched, "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!'

WEzMzJZGY5MCY8b_8wSbvVPaPnJ7pLLhZXC1S3b1a0IdhNLAmA6e_Ta6o86Qa1TETahNEi84OFTYxkfAMrol_1oSHZteQRw5pFer2UcbNkFfsiwkFoAivTRChUsmPr2RuVAfU9x-

The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was friends."

Back