Fellowship of the Drink VI: All Crying Samwise's will be Flogged

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even see the link! Got tied up with some health complications and getting the last damn box out. I'll have my offer in this weekend. Cheers!

This 86oz limit isn't working for me...

Some in the last round we're confused by the "2-4 beer" offering, when others we're posting 2 gallons worth of beer. The idea of an offer limit is to keep FotD accessible to everyone.

But as sick dude said, we'll include plenty of Easter Eggs!

Top Dogs on HBT:
1) Pianoman - verified - Offer submitted
2) imasickboy - verified - Offer submitted
3) PatrickGoss - verified
4) Coyote68 - verified
5) RevKev - verified - Offer submitted
6) JDXX1971 - verified
7) tlucarelli - verified
8) TBC - verified - Offer submitted
9) cegan09 - verified
10) PaulR - verified
11) afro_lou - verified
12) k1nglives - verified
13) madscientistbrewNq - verified
14) Scturo - verified - Offer Submitted
15) Brizzo - verified - Offer Submitted

16) GaBrewZoo - verified
17) gromitdj - verified
18) jerbrew - verified
19) JayDog - verified
20) froggyfrog - verified - Offer submitted
21) jekeane -Accepted
22) EcuPirate07 - verified - Offer Submitted
23) Schecter - Accepted
24) fourfarthing - Accepted
25) jimyson - Verified

5 more spots! Take them while you can! Only 3 more days for submissions!! Woot Woot!!

Does anyone have issues with starting the "Draft Picks" at 11am CST next Saturday 13th? This is going to be at least 2.5hrs long. For me the other option would be early evening about 6pm or 7pm CST.

I'm going to have to use a pick list this round no matter what, so the timing doesn't matter much to me.

Going to be at the 24 Hours of Lemons race at New Jersey Motorsports Park racing this glorious Saab.
0958-_MG_6529.jpg

I'm good with anytime,

I'm good either way. On a side note, whoever did the draft style pick list with the pictures, are they still in this?

That was @gromitdj, he is in this round. We'll have to see if he plans on making another draft list.

I'm good either way. On a side note, whoever did the draft style pick list with the pictures, are they still in this?

...That was @gromitdj, he is in this round. We'll have to see if he plans on making another draft list.

Glad to see I was missed in some capacity last round, HaHa! Of course I'll put one together, since the people are demanding it.

I'm going to have to use a pick list this round no matter what, so the timing doesn't matter much to me.

Going to be at the 24 Hours of Lemons race at New Jersey Motorsports Park racing this glorious Saab.
0958-_MG_6529.jpg

Is this where you drink pianomans Lemonade for 24 hours while making all left hand turns?

Reminds me of a time someone I know took a new fj cruiser on a dirt bike track in the backyard of a NC mountain cabin after drinking all day. We'll just say that it didn't handle the jump all that well. It ended up on its roof. [emoji23]

Oh, and shooting skeet that day probably wasn't the smartest idea either. Everyone survived, thankfully.

Top Dogs on HBT:
1) Pianoman - verified - Offer submitted
2) imasickboy - verified - Offer submitted
3) PatrickGoss - verified
4) Coyote68 - verified
5) RevKev - verified - Offer submitted
6) JDXX1971 - verified
7) tlucarelli - verified
8) TBC - verified - Offer submitted
9) cegan09 - verified
10) PaulR - verified
11) afro_lou - verified
12) k1nglives - verified
13) madscientistbrewNq - verified
14) Scturo - verified - Offer Submitted
15) Brizzo - verified - Offer Submitted

16) GaBrewZoo - verified
17) gromitdj - verified
18) jerbrew - verified
19) JayDog - verified
20) froggyfrog - verified - Offer submitted
21) jekeane -Accepted - Offer submitted
22) EcuPirate07 - verified - Offer submitted
23) Schecter - Accepted- Offer submitted
24) fourfarthing - Accepted
25) jimyson - Verified

5 more spots and just days away! Need some recruiting action. I'm drooling right now from all the pics!!

Works on shingle replacement. [emoji23]

Speaking of pictures of cars, I'm going to do a spin on some of the guess what car photos from earlier FoD's and have you guess the beer. I'll send a little something in the mail. More pics and hints will come.

View attachment 399280

Yum, looks citrusy![emoji12]

In addition, dayum! I'm down to the wire! Monday evening, right? [emoji51]

Works on shingle replacement. [emoji23]

Speaking of pictures of cars, I'm going to do a spin on some of the guess what car photos from earlier FoD's and have you guess the beer. I'll send a little something in the mail. More pics and hints will come.

View attachment 399280

Stiegl Radler? Guessing a Radler with the pic of a grapefruit

Have my bottles and cans purchased, unfortunately I had to run out before taking a picture. It will be in Sunday night.

Guess more hints are needed.

It's an Ohio brewery. The beer has relation to The Cramps somehow. That may be a birds beak too.

Also, don't confuse this as a juice bomb you all know of from the NE folks.

It could partially be an IPA.

View attachment 399417

View attachment 399419

I literally googled "grapefruit beer Ohio" several breweries popped up including Columbus, but no matching images. Story of my life...so close, but so far away.

Back