Fellowship of the Drink VI: All Crying Samwise's will be Flogged

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
88F
I am going here, https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...grucYeJaCv0Saq34Q&sig2=HAk9_XdIkyySR9JClgUOxA Saturday though so we will see what I find.

CLICK THE LINK!!!
:mug::mug::tank::tank:

Mendocino...funny story.

In 1985, me and my girlfriend's seniors year, told our parent's were going to Mendocino at a bed and breakfast for 3 days. Yeah, lots of sex was implied. Great weekend! One to remember. Nice area.

Back to business...@brewscientistNq Increadable maple coffee imperial stout.

View attachment 1493350220753.jpg

88F

Mendocino...funny story.

In 1985, me and my girlfriend's seniors year, told our parent's were going to Mendocino at a bed and breakfast for 3 days. Yeah, lots of sex was implied. Great weekend! One to remember.
Nice area.

Back to business...@brewscientistNq Increadable maple coffee imperial stout.

Well I am glad you, umm, enjoyed our area.;);):D

Subtle changes to offering rules. Two crowlers and a bomber = 86oz. So changed the maximum offering....not that I'm hinting at anything, so you know, don't read anything into it!!

Yeah, no one wants Cali brews anyways, ;)

It's funny...i grew up in Orange County...and most of my trades on here are sending beer back to CA!

Cali shipping??? How you all think I feel about sending 20lb boxes to the eastern seaboard? Bah!

:ban:

At least OH isn't the seaboard lol! I know it's still a spicy meatball in shipping costs though. The last box really tested my limits on packaging. I've been checking the tracking every day to make sure it's safe and sound!

Don't forget OH! And I wouldn't mind if we can't make that happen again too haha

Those were some tasty beers you sent me. Looking forward to your offer, and our next trade. :mug:

And I agree @afro_lou, sometimes you have to choose between over packing and beers. Im glad to see Crowlers are a regular thing. Easy to ship.

Funny, in round 4 we picked each other, mine went from GA to CA, but yours only went CO to GA.:confused:

HAHAHA. Yea, solid point. Since I was living there through the week I thought I would spoil myself and ship from the closer one. Don't worry, they all come from San Diego now.

Man $10 or $20 here and there just doesn't bother me for getting some uniques I have no access to. Then again when one has $25,675,776,194.56 in the bank..

Man $10 or $20 here and there just doesn't bother me for getting some uniques I have no access to. Then again when one has $25,675,776,194.56 in the bank..

I was just thinking of leaving my wife...

Just drank 2 new released beers from work last night, picking my offering is not an easy task.

Looks like my offer should be in today. What was the limit again, 4 Crowlers and 3 pints? [emoji1]

Back