Fellowship of the Drink VI: All Crying Samwise's will be Flogged

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My offers never look heavy!

Why do you think I packed cans mostly in that last bomb I shipped?

And do you want my address now or will we wait for the formalities?

Speaking of shipping long distances. I feel like some of these boxes are better traveled than I am. The last box I shipped came to me from Pennsylvania and got sent to Michigan. Kind of cool.

Hold on buddy, I'm still looking for the gumballhead, so let's not get ahead of ourselves, [emoji6]

Speaking of shipping long distances. I feel like some of these boxes are better traveled than I am. The last box I shipped came to me from Pennsylvania and got sent to Michigan. Kind of cool.

I send out the same kind of boxes, (with inserts), every FotD. And froggyfrog used one last round, also. If they keep getting reused, everyone will get one after a while.

Picked up glass today. Offer going in later tonight hopefully

Man, that 86oz rule is a bugger. Picked up some stuff today and now I have to decide which ones I can use for my offer. Guess the rest will just have to be extras.... If they last that long, lol.

What are everyone's thoughts on making a beer I cannot pick up until pick day part of the offer?

Go for it!

I did an offer a few rounds ago that was the picker's choice of crowlers, so I couldn't "technically" post what beers I was offering... worked out well, and the receiver got the freshest beer possible!

Top Dogs on HBT:
1) Pianoman - verified
2) imasickboy - verified - offer submitted
3) PatrickGoss - verified
4) Coyote68 - verified
5) RevKev - verified - Offer submitted.
6) JDXX1971 - verified
7) tlucarelli - verified
8) TBC - verified - Offer submitted
9) cegan09 - verified
10) PaulR - verified
11) afro_lou - verified
12) k1nglives - verified
13) madscientistbrewNq - verified
14) Scturo - verified - Offer Submitted
15) Brizzo - verified
16) GaBrewZoo - verified
17) gromitdj - verified
18) jerbrew - verified
19) JayDog - verified
20) froggyfrog - verified
21) jekeane -Accepted
22) EcuPirate07 - verified
23) Schecter - Accepted

7 more spots! Take them while you can...

Man my offer won't be in until late next week after I get back from Virginia... hopefully the releases this week are good.... that is the question???? Is this a hint?.... more importantly is it permissible please remove if not...

Hey correct that @.... I will be throwing one of them into the box.. I should add that technically it's a bba maple coffee stout ;). It didn't win the damn competition it was entered in but I was more than happy with the outcome. I also appreciated the unsolicited feedback from a fellow homebrewer...

88F

Mendocino...funny story.

In 1985, me and my girlfriend's seniors year, told our parent's were going to Mendocino at a bed and breakfast for 3 days. Yeah, lots of sex was implied. Great weekend! One to remember. Nice area.

Back to business...@brewscientistNq Increadable maple coffee imperial stout.

Oh snap, forgot the add the other part of formula..

$25,675,776,194.56 - $25,675,776,194.56 + $10...

Thank you for your interest but I've just been adopted by an Indian queen! Only thing is they need me to send them $1,000 for my adoption fee, but after that I'm worth $100,000,000......seems legit.

Thank you for your interest but I've just been adopted by an Indian queen! Only thing is they need me to send them $1,000 for my adoption fee, but after that I'm worth $100,000,000......seems legit.

Hey, I don't mean to brag, but I just got a sweet line on a dump truck biz opportunity.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1493531484.495736.jpg
It's been nice knowing you all, but I'm about to be a millabillionaire, so I can just buy whatever brewery I want.

Later gators!

Offer submitted. Made a special trip to my homeland to get a limited release of one of my favorite beers. [emoji3]

😃😃 oh, is that the same queen I did 2 years? Totally legit! They're still working on the clerical error, then computers crashed etc...but promised check is in the mail!

Completely unrelated, any one else having issues with people buying cars, and expensive clothes under your name and credit in Russia?

Hey correct that @.... I will be throwing one of them into the box.. I should add that technically it's a bba maple coffee stout ;). It didn't win the damn competition it was entered in but I was more than happy with the outcome. I also appreciated the unsolicited feedback from a fellow homebrewer...

Wait a minute...I could've been solicited and made a few bucks first?? Damn!

😃😃 oh, is that the same queen I did 2 years? Totally legit! They're still working on the clerical error, then computers crashed etc...but promised check is in the mail!

Completely unrelated, any one else having issues with people buying cars, and expensive clothes under your name and credit in Russia?

Russia no.......North Korea now that's a different story

Top Dogs on HBT:
1) Pianoman - verified
2) imasickboy - verified - Offer submitted
3) PatrickGoss - verified
4) Coyote68 - verified
5) RevKev - verified - Offer submitted
6) JDXX1971 - verified
7) tlucarelli - verified
8) TBC - verified - Offer submitted
9) cegan09 - verified
10) PaulR - verified
11) afro_lou - verified
12) k1nglives - verified
13) madscientistbrewNq - verified
14) Scturo - verified - Offer Submitted
15) Brizzo - verified - Offer Submitted

16) GaBrewZoo - verified
17) gromitdj - verified
18) jerbrew - verified
19) JayDog - verified
20) froggyfrog - verified
21) jekeane -Accepted
22) EcuPirate07 - verified
23) Schecter - Accepted
24) fourfarthing - Accepted

6 more spots! Take them while you can! Only 1 more week for submissions!! Woot Woot!!

The beer I had planned on entering here was all acquired through a mule since the brewery is about 2 hours away...it's been weeks though and I'm worried I might not have it in time. If need be I'll replace with something else but really hoping to get my first choice of an offer in. Supposedly the guy said he'll get it to me by the weekend but we shall see. Fingers crossed!

I'm torn between entering a line of Baltic porters and some IPL/IPAs...

Dammit I know exactly which porters you're talking about, and I had already grabbed one to throw in my offer. Maybe I'll just drink it instead and find other things. Or leave it, they are damn good, more people should get to try them.

Dammit I know exactly which porters you're talking about, and I had already grabbed one to throw in my offer. Maybe I'll just drink it instead and find other things. Or leave it, they are damn good, more people should get to try them.

Glad to find we're getting around! Include it, it won't lose appeal from duplication!

The beer I had planned on entering here was all acquired through a mule since the brewery is about 2 hours away...it's been weeks though and I'm worried I might not have it in time. If need be I'll replace with something else but really hoping to get my first choice of an offer in. Supposedly the guy said he'll get it to me by the weekend but we shall see. Fingers crossed!

Have the same stress but Texas carries Negro Modelo ESPECIAL!! Always a back up..

Latest posts

Back