Fellowship of the Drink VI: All Crying Samwise's will be Flogged

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! Some serious offerings!!! As always, tough choices ahead...

Also, I'm gunning for last offer in. [emoji12]

Okay everyone!

I've put links on Page-1 to our submissions. I also made the time 11:30am CST for the 1st pick on Saturday to give the west coast dudes a chance to wake-up from Friday night! :)

I really like that all the offers are coming in around the oz limit.

This pick list will suck.

Btw, what is the draft style pick list mentioned earlier? I don't recall that from earlier FOd's.

I really like that all the offers are coming in around the oz limit.

This pick list will suck.

Btw, what is the draft style pick list mentioned earlier? I don't recall that from earlier FOd's.

How it's going to work is a little different then before because of some good suggestions.

At 11:30am CST Saturday the 1st pick is "on the clock". But Friday, i'll post everyone's time so they know when their time to pick is. Everyone will have 5min to post a pick, or i'll post if they PM'ed me their list. We'll wait until the next 5min interval for the next participant. This way everyone knows exactly when they're "on the clock".

In the past those later down the pick list would log on and realize they've been past even tho ppl got 10min. So think this is a descent compromise.

How it's going to work is a little different then before because of some good suggestions.

At 11:30am CST Saturday the 1st pick is "on the clock". But Friday, i'll post everyone's time so they know when their time to pick is. Everyone will have 5min to post a pick, or i'll post if they PM'ed me their list. We'll wait until the next 5min interval for the next participant. This way everyone knows exactly when they're "on the clock".

In the past those later down the pick list would log on and realize they've been past even tho ppl got 10min. So think this is a descent compromise.

Oh, agreed. I like that a lot.

......what is the draft style pick list mentioned earlier?

@gromitdj makes a cheat sheet pick list with all the offers, and pics. Makes it easy to keep track of what's left.

I think imma but my next offer on Saturday when I'm home. This was a little too stressful for fun with all my damn travel.

So exciting!!!

giphy-11.gif

This is going to be difficult. Maybe I can convince someone else to drive on thursday from NH to NJ so I can use that time to create my pick list.

Also, Afro Lou wins again with that photo.

Thanks everyone! It was really hard to throw them all up in the air like that AND get a picture... [emoji12]

Pic sent. Apologies for my lateness. Work travel is making me technologically inept, and mobile only, but is likely to add a pretty sweet Easter Egg to my offer.

Latest posts

Back