FotHB XIX: Legal to Drink in Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drank all of @DrGMG offerings and they were great. This was my favorite, a thiolozed pale ale. Thiolozed yeast can completely overshadow a beer but this was really well done and the increased thiols are present but reserved enough to allow other character in the beer shine through. Very pleasant Sauvignon blanc character. Well done.
IMG_1471.jpeg

Last edited:
drank all of @DrGMG offerings and they were great. This was my favorite, a thiolozed pale ale. Thiolozed yeast can completely overshadow a beer but this was really well done and the increased thiols are present but reserved enough to allow other character in the beer shine through. Very pleasant Sauvignon blanc character. Well done.View attachment 843647

Glad you liked them bro.

View attachment 843992
Had a day that deserved a Beer. Popped one of @BrewMan13 "Darkness Within". Wholy misleading name. More like "Happy Rainbows and Kitten Purrs Within". Top notch.
So glad you liked it! Age did this one good 😊. Was at our brew club meeting when I saw this and shared it with @Dgallo and he appreciated the comments as well; cheers! 🍻

Back