What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not today but yesterday...placed an order with Hops Direct last month, was impressed with the prices (their Hop Sales are awesome) so ordered 4lbs. Yesterday the husband texts while I'm at work, that I got a package from them. Rack the brain thinking, "did I drunk order more hops????". Then he texted me the below....I've never used Crystal hops, but they are FREE so hell yes!! Very happy with their customer service!
20180717_163637[1].jpg

The last connector I needed to do a closed transfer with my NEIPA (kegerator CO2 to auto siphon): 3/8" barb-1/4" MFL. Was waiting for this, so did the transfer a couple hours after it came. Thankfully everything went smooth.

The other day in the mail I got the Malt book, part of the Brewing Elements series.

Hopefully it is a better read than the water book. Survey of Chemistry wasn't enough chem to help me understand that.

The PLAATO airlock came in the mail the other day. I hope it was worth backing on Kickstarter. Now I need to find time to brew the American Barleywine I’ve designed in BeerSmith and use it.

Ball valve, nipple, and threaded connector for the kettle, a brew bucket for ciders, 2 kits (my last extract brews, hopefully), and compressed air cans for cleaning the mill.

Also a printer and laptop lap fan.

IMG_1532704297.250207.jpg

A carbonation cap. From what I read I can hook this up to my small pump (with some tubing & what not) and recirculate cleaner through my draft lines and faucets. This will help save on CO2 moving forward.

Have to Love it when the Wife fully supports our obsession.. Nice stuff there I have been looking at the Jaded chillers for awhile now..Lucky guy..

Ranco temp controller was throwing errors so got a new Inkbird in the mail today. I typically only ever have to worry about keeping wort warm or keeping it cool but it'll be nice that I can handle it either way now. May come in handy on a fall day that turns into a winter night.

Definitely excited for the bright red display with current temp and set temp showing and the indicator lights for when the unit is working.

IMG_0187.JPG

Back