• We have a new forum and it needs your help! Homebrewing Deals is a forum to post whatever deals and specials you find that other homebrewers might value! Includes coupon layering, Craigslist finds, eBay finds, Amazon specials, etc.

What came in the mail for you today?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

BrotherGrim

Reaction score
I love it when my supplies are delivered.

I got my order from Austin Homebrew!! Today's delivery was the grain bill for a kind of Yuengling clone but made as an ale, order complete with yeast and hops.
I have never brewed it before so that will be new.

Got 3 lbs of Extra Pale DME to replenish stock, and a new bottle filler.

Just like Christmas!!

tre9er

Reaction score
Sight glass kit and some more other SS fittings from Wayne at BargainFittings. I like shiny things.

tre9er

Reaction score
LabRatBrewer said:
replacement handheld foodsaver, to vacuum seal hops
Friend got two of those types at Big Lots today and is giving me one (he just wanted the bags)

jbsg02

Reaction score
I love it when my supplies are delivered.

I got my order from Austin Homebrew!! Today's delivery was the grain bill for a kind of Yuengling clone but made as an ale, order complete with yeast and hops.
I have never brewed it before so that will be new.

Got 3 lbs of Extra Pale DME to replenish stock, and a new bottle filler.

Just like Christmas!!
I also got a shipment from AHS today. I ordered a pre-chiller during their sale on them. Since I already paid for flat rate shipping, I went ahead and got some grains and hops too for my next brew (I think that's really why they do flat rate shipping, it encourages you to go ahead and order more)

Piratwolf

Reaction score
Decided to try out Brewmasters Warehouse--10# Munich, 5# White Wheat, 8oz malto-dextrin, and a vial of Brett Bruxellensis for my first Brett experiment. Should come today. Pretty geeked!

AllHopAbandon

Reaction score
Two Perlick faucets and shanks, step two on my way to my very own kegerator (I already have the fridge). And for once it didn't take +5 weeks to make the journey across the ocean, thanks USPS/Dutch customs! :p

kscarrington

Reaction score
A package from Northern Brewer: new racking cane, BIAB bag, and a few other miscellaneous items after using up my NB birthday gift card.

logdrum

Reaction score
Erroneous said:
Crankandstein 2S
Hey let us know what you think of it. I was torn between the Monster & the C&S, ended up getting the MM2 (which I love a lot)

Clt2DC

Reaction score
A shiny refurbished ball lock keg and kolsch kit from ebrew.com the keg was cleaner and cheaper even with having it shipped from NC.

Brewsncrabs

Reaction score
Grain, hops, new bucket,oxygen stone from Rebel Brewer should be here by Friday so I can brew when I get home from vacation.

CBXBob

Reaction score
Could see the UPS truck coming down the road this morning, heart rate increased, then remembered I didn't have anything on order. :( Bummed.

fair78

Reaction score
Got my ingredients for my next brew, a Surely Furious clone. And some less exciting stuff...pbw, star san, caps. Bad news is that it's hot as hell and I have to wait for my fermentation chamber to get going before I brew.

E-Mursed

Reaction score
Two pounds of Goldings from Hops Direct. Going to make an all grain Blonde Ale once my Williams order arrives later this week.

Rbeckett

Reaction score
More parts for my automation build. Lots and lots and lots of parts....Now I gotta build
Wheelchair Bob

aubiecat

Reaction score
Two project boxes so I can build another controller for a new chest freezer coming in next week.

CGVT

Reaction score
My 4 way manifold, beer and gas lines and keg quick disconnects. I can finally make some progress on my keezer and keep all four kegs on gas. It will be a little while before I buy my taps and quit moving a picnic tap from keg to keg, but I am getting there, slowly but surely.

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun shooter
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
More parts for my automation build. Lots and lots and lots of parts....Now I gotta build
Wheelchair Bob
Might be joinin ya there,wheelchair bob...except I'm a sick ****er that knows how to hotrod electric motors. Another tool guy. We'll have the world's 1st electric wheelchairs to top 70MPH with gravity fed beer chuggers. R-R-R!!

david_42

Reaction score
Nothing but a bill from the medical lab. Seems my "free" annual preventative physical doesn't cover any of the testing.:mad:

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun shooter
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Neither did my previous doctor a couple years ago. We found out the hard way last month the ****er retired. Greedy ho.

kscarrington

Reaction score
My refractometer/scale/thermometer from Bobby M. And half of the bottling from the keg kit.

janitorjerm

Reaction score
A $983 check from our insurance company for overcharging us for something during my sons birth. I don't know the details but it made me smile.

allenH

Reaction score
Also received my 7lb reconditioned steel co2 tank yesterday, had a few strange looks going in to get it filled, but everything worked out fine.