What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently discovered that I can cast YouTube to my 60" Plasma TV and play thru my home theater system.

Nightwish Wacken Open Air 2013 concert is killer.

For streaming radio stations I highly recommend: www.rebelradio.com "The Hardest Station in the Nation!" :rock:

No link, but I've been listening to Irish Pub Rock on Pandora for the last two weeks, and am in love. Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Great Big Sea, Seamus Kennedy, and a bunch of random irish music that is just awesome. Highly recommend it.

Listening to a trip down memory lane with Maynard Ferguson.
I think you need to have played brass to appreciate the insane upper register of this legend….

Tom Petty concert from 2006.
2E235046-5497-4B60-8CBA-7AD18B89025D.jpeg

had a deal to buy my prescription in bulk on alibaba fall through.....damn drug dealers, goverment who ever....but, it was close...would have been a life time supply for the price of a year....

Kind false advertising, they don't really show the bass playing making faces, but it looks like they are having fun and do a good job with the song.

original for reference

had to learn how to post a 1:30 hour at the time point i want in a embeded post for this one....love the drum and bass...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

damn thing didn't work right...gotta wait for 5 seconds for the best one....good bye fred! :D lol

Meatloaf, Bat out of Hell. The wife is drunk from celebrating Independence Day in the midst of the pandemic, reverting to adolescence, I guess! It does bring me back to less complicated times.

just posted in a thread about your favorite malt liquor.....had to play this one....try it out with a proper sound system....

I was lucky enough to have seen him when I was in high school and it was an awesome show! Long live rock n roll!!!
I've seen some of his interviews from the past on the Web. Very intense opinionated guy but there's no denying his musical ability.
During one interview he's giving a tour of his home with a mug of dark beer, two thumbs up. Definitely one of metal's greatest. :rock:

Got this tune stuck in my head somehow this morning, along w a mild hangover, have not heard it for years, but apparently most of his hits got hard wired in my head when I was a kid, could have been worse;

listening too it...figureing out how to make sure i don't have a co2 leak.....before i lose more than an ounce over night......

Back