What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fat face gonna eat some cookies and the remaining nut brown and some water :)
IMG_20200205_165438.jpg

View attachment 665395

Still doing lemonade. Early morning appointment at Walgreens for visa photos. Have a damaged 747 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia that needs a repair estimate. No beer there.:smh:

Why doesn’t the airline just write it off? All these big corporations, they just write it off. And they’re the ones that write if off.

Why doesn’t the airline just write it off? All these big corporations, they just write it off. And they’re the ones that write if off.

The aircraft are insured. In a situation like this, the aircraft becomes the property of the insurers, and they make the decisions. If it's cheaper to repair it than pay it off at full value, you bet they'll choose the repair option.
Also, in many cases, the aircraft are not owned by the airline, but leased from the actual owner. The actual owner will invariably demand the aircraft be repaired to OEM standards before being returned to the leasing company. Lease contract requirement.
If the airline just "wrote it off" (if they own the aircraft to begin with), they would have to raise airfares to cover the loss, and in the competitive airline biz, they would not be in business for long!

Last edited:
I find that passionfruit helps draw out the other fruit flavors as well as adding in its own tartness.

Spot on with this. Totally pulled the raspberry out and added to the tart raspberry finish

IMG_7779.JPG

This was peaches on the edge of turning at the farm stand. Did I say peaches? I mean peaches. Wait this isn’t pressed peaches??

The aircraft are insured. In a situation like this, the aircraft becomes the property of the insurers, and they make the decisions. If it's cheaper to repair it than pay it off at full value, you bet they'll choose the repair option.
Also, in many cases, the aircraft are not owned by the airline, but leased from the actual owner. The actual owner will invariably demand the aircraft be repaired to OEM standards before being returned to the leasing company. Lease contract requirement.
If the airline just "wrote it off" (if they own the aircraft to begin with), they would have to raise airfares to cover the loss, and in the competitive airline biz, they would not be in business for long!

Safe travels Dave. There was definitely nothing in that lemonade. ;)

!!!SNOWMEGEDDON!!! We're all ok! I know your thoughts and prayers are going out for me and my family. But we're Texan tough and we will rebuild! Just in case tho, it's been and Honor and Pleasure knowing you all!!

Possibly my last post...Coffee, before digging out begins.View attachment 665434

I feel your pain. Got down to 19° here last night, but no snow, so I can loan you my snow blower if required. Be safe, and wear your mittens!

!!!SNOWMEGEDDON!!! We're all ok! I know your thoughts and prayers are going out for me and my family. But we're Texan tough and we will rebuild! Just in case tho, it's been and Honor and Pleasure knowing you all!!

Possibly my last post...Coffee, before digging out begins.View attachment 665434
I feel bad for you... I also feel bad for you when you’re able to open your pool by Cinco de Mayo lol

I’ve not had many of their beers, but all that I did I thought were heavy on the hops.

Yea it was a shame that some of the fruitiness of the hops was competing with the smoke he should have just used a clean bittering hop like magnum and ended it there, not a bad beer but an easy fix to make it good

I feel your pain. Got down to 19° here last night, but no snow, so I can loan you my snow blower if required. Be safe, and wear your mittens!
I feel bad for you... I also feel bad for you when you’re able to open your pool by Cinco de Mayo lol
Thank you! If we can make it through a day it's supposed to hit mid-70s tomorrow. At this rate, plan on a March swim...our 1day of Winter appears over.

Back