What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saison de Lis from Perennial (St. Louis, MO)
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200206130150098_COVER.jpg

Saison de Lis from Perennial (St. Louis, MO)
View attachment 665458
Hope you're renting out your house during the golf tournament :)

Watching the at&t pebble beach tournament and simulations. Opened this thinking it was an IPA and blood came squirting out. Good acai
IMG_20200206_164109.jpeg

Some new Barrier/Vitamin Sea...View attachment 665470
Vitamin Sea is a great brewery. They usually only release two cans but I see them collab'ing all over the place and I think they're currently out in SF. Great people tho. Met the head brewer a couple of times.

On topic. Thanks again @phankstar
IMG_20200206_172719.jpeg

Vitamin Sea is a great brewery. They usually only release two cans but I see them collab'ing all over the place and I think they're currently out in SF. Great people tho. Met the head brewer a couple of times.

On topic. Thanks again @phankstarView attachment 665478
The beer was really good...would buy again for sure!!

Hope you're renting out your house during the golf tournament :)

If I didn't work from home, have two cats, and a koi pond that all need regular attention I might humor the idea, but honestly it's not worth the potential nightmare of some group of rich, entitled people coming into your home and treating it unlike their own. Plus we're in Salinas...white folk are scared of Salinas, lol.

Back