What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7781.JPG

So glad to finally try this. Yum!!

In other news, just got a notice from belgianmart that my Westvleteren XII has shipped! Hope I'm here when it arrives.

I had not heard of Belgianmart until reading this today. I grabbed a couple 12s for clone comparison purposes. I never thought I'd have the chance to try "the best beer in the world".

I had not heard of Belgianmart until reading this today. I grabbed a couple 12s for clone comparison purposes. I never thought I'd have the chance to try "the best beer in the world".
All this Westvleterian12 talk made me grab a sample while its cold crashing. Appears it came a bit low at 9.9%. sample is dame nice. Bit sweet.
00000IMG_00000_BURST20200207152749701_COVER.jpeg

All this Westvleterian12 talk made me grab a sample while its cold crashing. Appears it came a bit low at 9.9%. sample is dame nice. Bit sweet. View attachment 665589

Reading through the clone thread, it seems finishing high is not super unheard of. This weekend I plan to brew a dubbel as my first practice brew for 12 BOC this year but hopefully in the next month or so I can get my westy12 going.

Trying one of my Belgian Pales after a week in the bottle. It needs more carb time but it’s quite tasty and appears to fit the BJCP description.
Adjustments.JPG

Back