What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working for Mom-in-Law today. This makes it all better.View attachment 821569

Yesterday, polished off a sixer of Lil' Mexi's at The Brews Hall with the rest of the faculty after graduation. Another year down! No pictures, thank the Maker!
This is a beer that I hope to drink some day. Pizza Port is a destination, along w New Glaurus.

Another day, another storm. Kettlehouse IPA while watching the show.
C3619DBF-3E5C-46D7-BA70-20750FC078AF.jpeg

The storm’s over, the sun’s shining-and I‘m still out of homebrew. This is the first time the pipeline has been dry for quite a few years (The last few months were spent mostly in the city helping our daughter and SIL care for his terminally ill mother. If we hadn’t been able to pick up the slack our daughter and her husband would have had to take a lot of time off from their jobs, both of which are pretty demanding).

Anyway, this Founder’s wheat is a pretty good substitute. It’s quite similar to a recipe I brew 2 or 3 times a year.
4D01D66F-FCF0-439B-B68D-A370287DF7A1.jpeg

Whereabouts? Looks pretty.
I’m going to be over your neck of the woods next week for a few days.
I live in Canandaigua, NY but the family property is in Prattsburgh, NY about a 45-60 minute drive from our house. We drive right along Canandaigua Lake through the Finger Lakes region to get there and back. It is beautiful for sure!

Where are you heading? Isn’t it typically near the Binghamton, NY area?

I live in Canandaigua, NY but the family property is in Prattsburgh, NY about a 45-60 minute drive from our house. We drive right along Canandaigua Lake through the Finger Lakes region to get there and back. It is beautiful for sure!

Where are you heading? Isn’t it typically near the Binghamton, NY area?
That's a very beautiful area for sure. Love the Finger Lakes region.
Yes, we usually split our time in Broome County, where I'm from, and the Thousand Islands, where our family had a cottage on Wellesley Island. But this trip we'll be in/around Greece to attend a funeral.

Last edited:
That's a very beautiful area for sure. Love the Finger Lakes region.
Yes, we usually split our time in Broome County, where I'm from, and the Thousand Islands, where our family had a cottage on Wellesley Island. But this trip we'll be in/around Greece to attend a funeral.
I’m sorry you’re coming this way for a funeral. You will be 35-40 minutes away from me.

Latest posts

Back