What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister brought this, not bad for someone who doesn't like like sours, and it's like 93f outside so its refreshing, it's a raspberry watermelon sour thing.
20230602_135412.jpg

Tasting better by the day, not as good as yours though. Not yet anyway. I goobered it up and started with too much strike water. That messed with my volumes, a little lower abv, and the color is a tad light. Certainly drinkable though.
Still a beautiful beer! I think it's cool you took up the challenge. 🍻

Someone is bussing a drone around the neighborhood and over my property ruining the nice quiet evening. Pretty sure from up in the circle. Ergo, blasting AC/DC, ensuring I'm less than 70 decibels at the fence line. This why we can't have nice things...

HB WCIIPA

PXL_20230603_012044577~2.jpg

Last edited:
Someone is bussing a drone around the neighborhood ruining the nice quiet evening. Pretty sure up in the circle. Ergo, blasting AC/DC, ensuring I'm less than 70 decibels at the fence line. This why we can't have nice things...

HB WCIIPA

View attachment 821522
At least it looks like you have a very nice WCIIPA though.

At least it looks like you have a very nice WCIIPA though.
This was dry hopped solely with hop oil I got from the UK. No diacetyl neither. The hop oil is on the dank side but truly fits the style. Extremely happy with this brew. Onto Led Zeppelin...

Sitting on the deck waiting for the temp to drop 40° Boomers over the lake
You have an amazing view. Late Spring in to Summer is great, but I would have already drank and recycled that 'Almighty Julius' can before the first firepit was going. Maybe they put their hearts and souls into it... but....so smarmy.

Cheers!

HB west coast new zealand pilsner thing. All pilsner malt, boiled noble hops & a rather large dry hop of nelson sauvin. First time with Novalager fermented on the warm side. I’m planning to see how much it clears in the keg without any cold-side finings & taste along the way. This is 2 weeks at 42f.

IMG_0744.jpeg

Last edited:
Back