Official 2010 "Pay it Forward" Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gots one of these to get rid of. Beer can chicken holder, I don't have a grill, so I've never used it.

single_beer_can_chicken_cooker.summ.jpg

Gone to Imasickboy

how do you survive without a grill? I would be chunking chunks of meat into a campfire.
Some of us aren't permitted to own one due to lease restraints. I don't own one either.

Spread the word to your friends everyone. Get in the holiday spirit and make someone's year fun.

like me!:ban:

Before this makes it to the second page I'm gonna bump it back up with 2oz of Willamette pellet Hops. Free to the first PM. (shipping included)
Gone to jamesnsw

Got em- they'll be going in Orfy's Mild Mannered Ale on Saturday!

I have a couple rubbermaid tubs full of 12oz and 22oz bottles (more 12s than 22s). They need cleaning but I would imagine there is close to 100 or so. Local pickup at zip 20619.

I'm going to be brewing this weekend so I should have a better inventory of what I can pass on.

I'll take that beer can chicken holder, if no one has beat me to it, bad coffee. :)

Bumping this.

I've still got two separate 1oz vacuum sealed packs of 4.6% AA Hallertau hop pellets. These can both go to the same person or two people can claim 1 pack each, just let me know here. I'll be going to the post office Friday to ship the two yeast packs others claimed, so the hops can go out then, otherwise it'll likely be late next week.

nothing in particular, just switching from extract to all grain, will take whatever i can get.. itching to brew a mad elf clone. some more O's Graff, and gonna try Gunslingers Graff, open to anything really..

15# of grain headed your way tomorrow. Threw in some Cascades too.

B

Curlyfat, the disconnects arrived today and are getting an overnight oxyclean soak, I cant wait to put them to use! Thanks for the fast shipping too! :ban:

Curlyfat, the disconnects arrived today and are getting an overnight oxyclean soak, I cant wait to put them to use! Thanks for the fast shipping too! :ban:

No worries! Sorry about the grunge, but I figured, "hey! They're free!" Good to know they'll be used again.:mug:

Great thread! I've got a plethora of old equipment (I've done many homebrewing upgrades myself) that I could probably afford to let go of... I'll look around and try to find something that would serve more of a purpose in someone else's kitchen than collecting dust in my basement.

TB

i have a 3/8" (i believe that is the diameter) racking cane to whomever wants.

cane gone to jacobi3232

WHO LIVES IN ALASKA. JESUMS.

I've got a SNPA tap handle and a Leffe Blonde Tap Handle that I'd like to offer up.

I've got lots of last years and this year's Cascade hops, Homegrown. I could never use them all! I have been thinking about tossing last years, simply because I have so many. They may be old, but I think they are still very usable (correct me if I'm wrong). They were all vacuum sealed and frozen. They are in 1 ounce, 2 ounce, and 5 ounce (I think) bags.

PM ME IF INTERESTED. I want to gauge interest before digging through the freezer! I should have a couple of pounds total...

FYI - I have like 8 people interested in the hops. I better put a hold on the offer now or I'll spend my holiday bonus on all that shipping! Congrats to all who asked about them. I'll go do my inventory now and have a beer! :mug:

OK, have several older homebrew books:
"Making Beer" William Mares (probably the least useful of the bunch I'm listing)
"Home Brewers Companion" Papa Charlie
"Homebrew Favorites" Lutzen and Stevens, 1994 - 2 copies - a recipe book
"Complete Handbook of Home Brewing" Dave Miller 1988 -decent method book, but old
"Brewing the World's Great Beers" Dave Miller 1992 -

PM me with which titles you are interested in

PM sent for one copy of "Homebrew Favorites"!

Many thanks for everyones generosity! I'll probably use it for the year, copy out the recipes that I like and put it back out next year!

Okay, I've got a turkey baster, two 3/8" copper racking canes that I made for use with my CFC but I have a bulkhead now. I also would be interested in getting rid of two 1/4" barbed swivel nuts, but I need some 5/16" barb x 1/4" flare swivels to replace them (hopefully someone could trade).

G-Love your Montrachet yeast is in the mail in an envelope.

Redhouse your Montrachet yeast is in the mail in an envelope.

PaulHilgeman your 2oz Hallertau hops are in the mail in a small flatrate box.

These were all dropped at the post office around 5pm central time today. I'm all tapped out for now, but might possibly have some more hops and/or other misc items coming up in the near future.

I've got a smackpack of Wyeast 3711 (French Saison) yeast that I won't get around to using. MFG is 21Sep10. I'll send it your way with an ice pack; first post on here that wants it.

GONE to Zman

Three ounces of mystery hops up for grabs. I say mystery 'cause when I repackaged them I didn't mark what they were. First to post gets them. Gone to McCuckerson

Trace

PS. I can tell you they're either Northern, Cascade, or Centennial.

I've got a smackpack of Wyeast 3711 (French Saison) yeast that I won't get around to using. MFG is 21Sep10. I'll send it your way with an ice pack; first post on here that wants it.

and since you are local I can pick it up and perhaps we can do a home brew trade as well

Three ounces of mystery hops up for grabs. I say mystery 'cause when I repackaged them I didn't mark what they were. First to post gets them.

Trace

PS. I can tell you they're either Northern, Cascade, or Centennial.
I'll take e'm

Bumping this.

I've still got two separate 1oz vacuum sealed packs of 4.6% AA Hallertau hop pellets. These can both go to the same person or two people can claim 1 pack each, just let me know here. I'll be going to the post office Friday to ship the two yeast packs others claimed, so the hops can go out then, otherwise it'll likely be late next week.
I would love them... Gonna offer a Zytron temp controller stay tuned! Zytron temp controller gone to Jackers252

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back