Official 2010 "Pay it Forward" Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad, if you're still up for another frb, ill take one too. Could always use some specialty and dark malts. Lemm know. Thanks

bad_coffee, if you're looking to thin out some hops too I'd take you up on that offer. I realize you put a lot of stuff up on here, so I'd be happy to pay shipping.
Want half a pound of centennial and some other random stuff? PM Me.

I don't know what hops/grains I have to give away after these, I'll ahve to look when I get home this weekend.

B

Want half a pound of centennial and some other random stuff? PM Me.

I don't know what hops/grains I have to give away after these, I'll ahve to look when I get home this weekend.

B

If he doesn't want them, I'll take 'em (if you're willing to ship to Canada)...

I got my yeast tonight and a surprise sixer of quality homebrews from Blizzard. I would crack one open right now but I am drinking an Deschutes Abyss with SWMBO. I gotta say that HBT is simply super kind and amazing!!!. Happy holidays to everyone, a Happy New Year chock full of goodness, and of course, more great home brews.

Slainte

Zman

jasonsbeer, I will totally take a short drive for those fatboy kegs. Prolly can't get em till after the holidays though. I'm sending you a PM!

OK...my turn. I have seen this thread for the second year now and it's awesome.

I have a subscription to Brew Your Own and have a free gift subscription for the first person to shout out.

Thanks!

I just filled out a subscription card last week, but forgot to send it back!

Info sent via PM. Thanks Again!

nice one! ive been debating about signing up for BYO. maybe ill do that next year, it seems like everyone like it

id like to offer up a 6 gallon glass carboy. right now ill say local pickup only. i live in dayton, virginia. zip 22821. if no one can pick it up, ill check on shipping prices.

I'll be driving through Virginia on Christmas Day if you still have this. I'll also be coming back down the 27th or 28th if that works better.

christmas day works for me. i have to stay at home to watch my kid, but youre welcome to come by. i can PM you directions to my house if that works for you

I looked at doing the same thing, but he's a little outa my way. Where you headed ez?

I'd like to offer up an igloo industrial (the red and yellow one) 5 gallon drinking cooler. Tight christmas this year so I can't offer to ship it but I live in 53038 and am around the Milwaukee, Madison and Beaver Dam areas a lot. Since I know what it's like to try and do this hobby on a tight budget I'd like someone in need who's trying to go all grain to get it.
Happy Saturnalia :mug:

Cooler gone to crash1292

I'd like to offer up an igloo industrial (the red and yellow one) 5 gallon drinking cooler. Tight christmas this year so I can't offer to ship it but I live in 53038 and am around the Milwaukee, Madison and Beaver Dam areas a lot. Since I know what it's like to try and do this hobby on a tight budget I'd like someone in need who's trying to go all grain to get it.
Happy Saturnalia :mug:

Better hold it for someone local! If It comes down to it and you decide to ship, I'd be happy to paypal you shipping costs!

I looked at doing the same thing, but he's a little outa my way. Where you headed ez?

I'm heading from Raleigh, NC to Vienna, VA. Having a little trouble convincing SWMBO to drive the extra 2 hours on our way back to pick it up, but I'm still hopeful. Will know soon.

Up for grabs One packet of S-33 lager yeast, date code 2009. you're gonna make a starter anyhow, right?

Gone to Jacobi!

so close CreekBrewery, I'm looking for a 10 gallon, and I live about 30 miles south of you. Oh well! Good Luck

I got the hops today Homercidal. Big thanks man! I wasnt expecting that much! Looking forward to using it in my next batch right after christmas!

Thanks again man.
:mug:

I have a new unopened "stack" of Beck's bar coasters (probably 80-100 in the pack).

I also have one chrome plated brass faucet. Not the prettiest, but functional.

One per customer please :)

I went digging and about all I have is two empty propane cylinders if someone in the Des Moines area wants to pick up one or two.

I have a new unopened "stack" of Beck's bar coasters (probably 80-100 in the pack).

I also have one chrome plated brass faucet. Not the prettiest, but functional.

One per customer please :)

If nobody wants the coasters... i'm in! :rockin: I can use them..

pm'd

great party give-aways and save the cherry table!

Since this has gotten to be 30+ pages perhaps some people jumping in late didn't read the whole thread, or if they did read all of it they did not very thoroughly, or they did thoroughly read it and just forgot since it was started, but, as a reminder...

1 item per person, unless an item is unclaimed for a long period of time.

Also, note that this year the "one item per person" is pinked, bolded, underlined and italicized. I think that should be adequate to remind you that one per customer is the rule. If we have abuse again this year, we will no longer do this, plus I will step in and stop the transactions.

I have over a hundred 12oz twist off bottles for pickup in OKC.

OK,

I know this may be asking a lot, but if you offered something that wasn't taken a while ago, could you please repost it? I am trying to follow the thread, but not everyone is putting the "who claimed it" in the same post, and it is getting very confusing...

I have one of these, without the stand (just the tap handle), that I am willing to let go to a Rusty fan, just know I wont ship until after Christmas:

3mc3p53oc5V45X45R3a9699955a5ace0c1807.jpg

Gone to imasickboy

oteixeira, if no one wants that handle, my wife would absolutely LOVE it. However, I already got my "one item per person" from this thread, so I'll offer to buy it from you if it goes unclaimed.

oteixeira, if no one wants that handle, my wife would absolutely LOVE it. However, I already got my "one item per person" from this thread, so I'll offer to buy it from you if it goes unclaimed.

If it were to go unclaimed, you can have it for free, I want to do this to "pay it forward". :mug: I figure I will give it a few days, then get back to you if no one claims it.

Orlando

^^ just have your wife signup with an account and ask for it!

She actually mentioned that, but I thought it would be kind of dishonest, and that's just not my style.

^^ just have your wife signup with an account and ask for it!

Wouldn't that kind of be against the spirit of the thread? Just sayin...He has a good shot of getting it, I doubt home brewers are gonna knock my door down for a MGD tap handle.

Maybe I'll claim the tap handle and make sure that my shipping address matches that of someone in Landisville, PA. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back