Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The clues helped on that one...

I have a feeling this one will be quick. I need to find some more good photos :)
20190411_165737.jpg

if anyone is waiting for me to play, i just like watching...i would say, it looks the size of a river, but has waves, so a bay some where? a river at it's return to the sea?

Whereas I do recognise it immediately, having lived there. Yep, it's York, taken from Ouse Bridge, with the King's Head on the left which is the pub that is famous for flooding.

I’m doubly breaking the rules with this, as @RoyalGallon is up and this isn’t technically a sky line, but I just took this picture and couldn’t resist. You only get brewers brownie points if you get this. Happy 4th!

EF6FE26E-E50C-4640-B040-9A7105E1E7F9.jpeg

BC478846-2CF9-4DD0-9E83-032F8B7B9B99.jpeg
Yes, it’s the old Pabst brew house in Milwaukee. Now the Brewhouse Inn and Suites (and highly recommended!)

@RoyalGallon is still up, but @govner1 wins the blue ribbon!
View attachment 734480

It’s good I was tardy coming back.
I went away recently for a break and spent an hour or so passing the afternoon here :

Last edited:
It is Milwaukee, WI, but it’s not the Brewhouse Inn.

If you look carefully at the second photo, the letters say TSBAP with a red glow towards the back of the picture.

Remember kids, never play around on construction sites. Here’s another photo, apropos of nothing. @dirkomatic you’re up.
63649B17-20DA-4ED4-B83B-6CF1C7FE0A06.jpeg

I guess I thought the PABST sign was the Brewhouse Inn... That's what I saw in the second picture.

Ok. This one may need some clues:
20151224_113740.jpg

Latest posts

Back