Fellowship of the Drink XXIX: Doug E. Fresh(beer) - Every Body Got 2 Get Some

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, saddest news I could have ever expected here. Was lucky enough to have had some of his home brew and received some of his favorite beers. Rest in peace buddy…passion for the hobby was strong and he made a damn good beer! 🍻

@Thorrak , though I’m not much of a rebel rouser on this site I’d be happy to run the round as well

checking in on receipt status, I know that my and @CrookedLaker offers are in transit. Don't think there should be many others waiting still.

@aharri1 , you have next round when everything has been received
I was away last week for work but confirmed @CrookedLaker delivered! Wow what a mystery box I came home too! Please don't mind the messy bench in the garage. Thank you sir!
I’ll be enjoying some tonight in honor of @aharri1 , I’m still in shock & sadden of the news.
IMG_1303.jpeg

Holy dented beer can Batman! What a box. I finally got a chance to unpack it. Thanks @orionol73 amazing box.

I reached out to @fourfarthing for his address in the 8th but haven’t heard back. I thought I had his address but no joy.

Disclaimer: cat was not in the box when unboxed.

Attachments

• IMG_9441.jpeg
    IMG_9441.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Holy dented beer can Batman! What a box. I finally got a chance to unpack it. Thanks @orionol73 amazing box.

I reached out to @fourfarthing for his address in the 8th but haven’t heard back. I thought I had his address but no joy.

Disclaimer: cat was not in the box when unboxed.
Sorry that Doug molested your box…maybe I should press charges

Wow! Haven’t logged in to the site in a while. Coaching youth travel softball. Thought I’d drool over all of the boxes only to hear about @aharri1 passing. Awesome dude. Traded with him a couple different times. He will be missed. I’ll crack one for him this eve. Salud to those blessed to have known him.

I keep thinking about getting involved in this and missed the boat. So sorry to hear that one of us was lost. Best wishes to his family and friends 😢

I just went through prior FotD's and saw that shipping hasn't actually been a rule until "FotD XXVII: Welcome to the Club".

So while its now a rule to ship, it just ends at that. So as long as you eventually ship, all good... I guess shipping had been previously optional.

I just went through prior FotD's and saw that shipping hasn't actually been a rule until "FotD XXVII: Welcome to the Club".

So while it’s now a rule to ship, it just ends at that. So as long as you eventually ship, all good... I guess shipping had been previously optional.
I mean… I’m pretty sure I’ve done local pickup once or twice 😂

Edit: ❤️ you @fourfarthing

Back