Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that something i don't know google does, and a person can load a picture for a match, or have i been going against the rules?
https://images.google.com
Drag and drop a picture and Google might find it by searching for the actual image content. That be banned in this competition.

Finding the location by searching text descriptions and actually finding a match for "skyscraper yellow edges asia" is permissible.

https://images.google.com
Drag and drop a picture and Google might find it by searching for the actual image content. That be banned in this competition.

Finding the location by searching text descriptions and actually finding a match for "skyscraper yellow edges asia" is permissible.
Except that “skyscraper yellow edges Asia” doesn’t really get you anywhere :cool:
7E80D90C-F10A-49D0-9D9A-32FEA696B91C.png

i can see why the image thing would be cheating....never knew that was something i could do, for other purposes..i'm out of this one though!

Google fu gets you there, after scrolling through several images of Brussels’ infamous Atomium. But I’ll pass for now. I want to know how you got to this. Perhaps you have an interesting day job in intel and surveillance?

I was thinking "obviously" northern Italy near the Alps, but - it's not quite right. I've been poking around and... it might be the island Sicily.

So I'll try narrowing it down with "somewhere in Sicily".

Yep, someone in Sicily.
I took your "someone" (as opposed to "somewhere") as a clue. The only person I knew of with the name of a town in Sicily was Don Corleone, but it turned out Corlone's west of Enna. Eventually I Googled "Sicily person town" and got to Centuripe, a small town that looks like a person from the air.
Unknown.jpeg

And, @beermanpete, Centuripe is in the province of Enna.

Last edited:
These are from 2017. One has more of the of the masked building and the other has more skyline in it:
2017 1.png
2017 2.png

Last edited:
There were flags everywhere and people were parading. The parliament had (perhaps not quite according to Hoyle) enacted that a referendum for independence be held October 1st.
f1.png
f2.png
3.png

Casa Batllo in Barcelona.

I did a Google search for the phone number of the sign on the building? The area code was a 9?4 and it started with 880. A little trial and error to find that 934 was a the only one that worked in Catalonia, and with the 880 I got a very nearby address. Is this a legit find with Google or too much?

Kind of funny, search turned up this place.
Erotic Massage near El Poble-sec, Barcelona, Spain
Carrer de la Diputació, 279, 08007 Barcelona. +34 934 880 869 ...

Latest posts

Back