Quantcast

Fellowship of the Homebrew X: Thou Shalt Enjoy the Homebrew and Hangover!

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

CaddyWampus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I, too, use USPS due mainly to constraints of living in a small town. I have shipped alcohol probably ten times and two of those were to my little brother in Afghanistan. It tends to be a little pricey, but I’ve had solid luck with them as it is. It sure beats driving 30+ minutes one way to use UPS or FedEx.

BTW, been following this thread after dropping out and I’m already pumped for the next one. I’ll definitely be stocked up by then.

Dgallo

If you ain’t first, you’re last Ricky Bobby
Reaction score

BTW, been following this thread after dropping out and I’m already pumped for the next one. I’ll definitely be stocked up by then.
It’s a great time man! Def get in next round. Some of us have a lot of different offerings and others, like me only have 2-3 different kinds. Whatever works in your life works for us.

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
I, too, use USPS due mainly to constraints of living in a small town. I have shipped alcohol probably ten times and two of those were to my little brother in Afghanistan. It tends to be a little pricey, but I’ve had solid luck with them as it is. It sure beats driving 30+ minutes one way to use UPS or FedEx.

No issues with the international aspect of that?

Section1

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Got a box and will pack it up tonight. Should be able to drop it off Monday for shipping. Also brewing today and have a Banks's Mild Ale boiling. Haven't made this before but some simular to it. Looks good and smells good!

Dgallo

Reaction score

camonick

Mediocre brewer... Expert drinker
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.onlinelabels.com/maestro-label-design-software.htm

Once you buy a pack of labels from them you gain access to the program for a year. I buy the 3.5 x 4 inch labels for bottles and cans. Then the program is practically like Microsoft paint. I do use other software to crop images and touch them up and then will finishing in Maestro which is the link above
Do you use the polyester labels for laser printers? I have been using them on full sheets then cut my labels by hand. I haven’t used their software but use Inkscape instead. The labels look awesome and are really easy to apply, but my only complaint is the sticky residue they leave on the bottle when you peel them off.

Dgallo

Reaction score
Do you use the polyester labels for laser printers? I have been using them on full sheets then cut my labels by hand. I haven’t used their software but use Inkscape instead. The labels look awesome and are really easy to apply, but my only complaint is the sticky residue they leave on the bottle when you peel them off.
These are the waterproof flat labels. I enjoy a matte look. I’ve actually never tried to peel a label; i only added label to the bottle I give away and then stick one to my kegerator

DrGMG

Reaction score
By am I a noob. Found your brewery but where is the Friend Request button? I'm ThirstyPaws HomeBrew....
You don't get to add breweries as friends, my username is DrGMG. When you get my beers though, you can rate them using the brewery name. I just added you.

jaymosbeershack

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Untapped is based in my town, i have had it on my phone for forever, but i suck at remembering to use it. Once i post my beer in what are you drinking now, i just dont have the thought to go over to untapped and add it there too.