Fellowship of the Homebrew X: Thou Shalt Enjoy the Homebrew and Hangover!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bottled up the New Castle clone tonight so got that done. Looked really good so looking forward to that. It will still need some time to finish in the bottle though. I have the others set aside so I won't be tempted to drink them. All the offerings look good so I won't be disappointed in anything I get.

Drooling over these offers counting down the seconds until tonight! Waiting on some bottles to arrive Tuesday and final samples to make sure carbonation levels are correct then Ill be bottling my offers that aren't already.

C589A385-D1AA-46B1-8349-433B9AA4D94C.jpeg

Humm...I said 1st?!? [emoji849]

Don't get out of work till 7:10CST so please don't rush the picks...[emoji120]

It starts at 8pm EST. The picks have 5 minute intervals. We will go as fast as we can BUT if we are ahead of schedule and a member isn’t present we will pause until we reach their start time and give them their allotted time then continue with the picks.

Welcome to the 10th edition of the FOTHB. We will go in the order of the randomizer. Each member will have five minutes to make their pick once they are on the clock. Here is the link to the offers.

http://fotd.optictheory.com/fellowship/status/1c54c6b2-e9f1-41fc-8f16-9fa3be5ec0c9/

I will try and post it once or twice as we are moving along. Just keep refreshing the page and as I mark off chosen members they will disappear from the list. Special thanks to @Thorrak for creating the program.

Now without further ado! @orionol73 is on the clock! He did give me a picklist that was 1 member long but I will let him announce it if he'd like.

Back