Fellowship of the Homebrew X: Thou Shalt Enjoy the Homebrew and Hangover!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget to send your contact information to the person you chose. Also don't forget to leave feedback for your trade recipient. Thanks everyone it's time to have another beer! I will post the list of members choice's as soon as everyone chose someone.

Thanks! Been watching like a hawk to see where I'd be picked. As a noob I expected to be low, but I'll do my best not to disappoint :mug:

Never worry about that. One round you go first, the next you could be last. The interesting thing running these is that you get to see the pick lists and everyone who submitted one this round got their first choice!

Also, I’ve been in enough of these trades that I hope to be picked by someone on the east coast rather than how high!
Yeah, I was just overthinking it...and I read some of the other threads, so I won't be surprised with a high shipping. Excited to be a part of it!

Never worry about that. One round you go first, the next you could be last. The interesting thing running these is that you get to see the pick lists and everyone who submitted one this round got their first choice!

Funny you mention this... I always make a list of the offers I'll choose in order of favorites and cross off the names of the ones picked before it's my turn. I had a list of 7 that I wanted first and even though I was 10th to pick this round, I got my #1 pick.

Anyway I can have @TwistedGray ship to someone across the country first? A little too jealous of his in state shipping. Although, I may be able to entice him in to sending me some of that tasty hot sauce he sends out :ban:.
Wanna hear something crazy, @wepeeler and I trade somewhat often and I’ll bring my package to the post office at 5pm and he will have the beer the next day by 1pm. The first time we traded we were like WTF LOL

Welp,
Anyway I can have @TwistedGray ship to someone across the country first? A little too jealous of his in state shipping. Although, I may be able to entice him in to sending me some of that tasty hot sauce he sends out :ban:.

That's the funny thing...I now ship via USPS so it's the same whether I'm shipping down there or across the country. It's simple...no need to worry about weight, etc. I'll make note to scoop up a bottle of the sauce ; )

I'll probably have the box out tomorrow or the next day or the day after that...you know, sometime soon.

Welp,

That's the funny thing...I now ship via USPS so it's the same whether I'm shipping down there or across the country. It's simple...no need to worry about weight, etc. I'll make note to scoop up a bottle of the sauce ; )

I'll probably have the box out tomorrow or the next day or the day after that...you know, sometime soon.
I’m a usps guy too

Hmm, surprised so many people use usps. Always been apprehensive myself and was gonna ask what people preferred...

I have used UPS, Fedex, and USPS. Fedex has banned me from shipping anything on my account, and they scrutinize the bajesus out of me when shipping anything.

UPS wasn't/isn't as bad, but they have caught me as well. I oftentimes found them to be the cheapest.

I find that shipping priority on USPS is a few dollars more (than USPS), but the transit time is about half when shipping priority in your own box. Since then I switched to the flat rate boxes because for the same price (+/-) you don't have to deal with the weight issue...pack them to the gills. USPS has also caught me; HOWEVER, their letter telling me that I cannot ship booze was hand written...in pencil! Soooooo they clearly do not care that much...it is not as though we are going to go to Federal prison over a few beers...my hopes anyways.

Back