Who poops at work?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kombat

Reaction score
As I'm sure we all know, you can manipulate your "schedule." I've arranged my schedule such that my "me time" occurs at around 8:00 am every day. I get to work at 7:00 am. That means my "me time" occurs at work, every weekday. I know some bosses disapprove of this, but in my opinion, if you've got to go once a day anyway, why not get paid for it? Besides, if you do the math, it turns out that if you do it at work, then each year, pooping an average of 10 minutes per day works out to 40 hours of paid vacation per year.

Any other deliberate work poopers here?

"I don't poop on my own time."
- A former co-worker (retired, not fired for pooping on the clock)

I go when the mood hits me (generally right after lunch). If that's on the clock, all the better.

I don't see how you can be reprimanded for pooping. I'd like to see that write up...

I don't drop deuce at work anymore. I really really don't like pooping when someone else is in the room with me. and we have way too many bathroom talkers. I don't even want to take a leak there.

I will say I am surrounded by a number of co-workers who refuse to crap at work. Fortunately, I like to camp so happy to crap just about anywhere.

I don't drop deuce at work anymore. I really really don't like pooping when someone else is in the room with me. and we have way too many bathroom talkers. I don't even want to take a leak there.

You're that guy that clenches up and sits in silence when someone else enters the bathroom, aren't you?

I retired from the Fire Dept. Shift begins at 0700. I'd go to work in street clothes, change into workout gear and hit the gym. Take my shower, do my poop and get in uniform of the day. Did my laundry for uniforms, street clothes and workout attire in our station laundry room. Wake up at 0530, do the reverse, change and go home. Yep, spent 1/3 of my showering, pooping, workouts and laundry getting paid for it all. It's called time management.

I retired from the Fire Dept. Shift begins at 0700. I'd go to work in street clothes, change into workout gear and hit the gym. Take my shower, do my poop and get in uniform of the day. Did my laundry for uniforms, street clothes and workout attire in our station laundry room. Wake up at 0530, do the reverse, change and go home. Yep, spent 1/3 of my showering, pooping, workouts and laundry getting paid for it all. It's called time management.

Shouldn't that be in the opposite order? :drunk:

Two times a day everyday in the private bathroom on the second floor or if mood really strikes me I'll head up to the third floor bathroom instead and enjoy the inspirational toilet poetry left by the custodians

Everyday. I try to hit it right after the cleaning staff has been through. It is not b/c it's paid time but I'm fairly regular. And to hell with door knob rattlers.

Depending on how much I ate the night before I'll go before I leave the house, and then again within an hour or so of getting to work. I have a 2-stage digestive system.

But yeah, if I gotta go, work bathrooms are fine. We have several individual bathrooms in the front office area. They got fans and sprays to hide the sounds and aromas. Only thing missing is a magazine rack.

Our bathrooms have a couple of urinals & 3 stalls. One thing I notice, sitting there in the stall, is that >90% of those leaving while I'm there wash their hands. Maybe prompted in part by the knowledge that someone else is in the room. Once or twice a month someone doesn't wash. It's a public building so I prefer to think it's not a co-worker.

Spent the day reconfiguring the wifi at one of my father's plants, as well as restricting access to the cellular extenders, due to a couple of guys who were literally spending 30-45 minutes "pooping". When confronted, one of them literally asked "how long can I have?"

pooping-for-an-average-of-10-minutes-each-work-day-equals-40-hours-of-paid-vacation-each-year/]pooping an average of 10 minutes per day works out to 40 hours of paid vacation per year[/url].

Any other deliberate work poopers here?

You sir, have a sh * tty attitude about work.....:mug:

If I have to poop at work that means I can't wait until I get home and/or there's an unexpected encore from the morning glory. In any case it's probably going to be a toxic one. For that reason I bring an extra pair of shoes in the stall with me so I'm not recognized as the poop-atrator and fire away.

pooping-on-toilet-smiley-emoticon.gif

I shall not, I will not, I cannot have any "away games".

I'm weird. *shrug*

I've pooped twice at work and both felt like I was getting away with a crime. Totally clogged it the second time with an a-bomb, luckily there was a plunger handy.

I try to exclusively poop at work on weekdays, for many of the reasons stated previously.

-Paid Time Off
-Free 'cleaning' supplies
-Single powerful flushes (bonus if it can't handle it)
-Not responsible for cleaning up remnants

I much prefer pooping at home... But if the urge strikes me, then I poop at work. Seeing as how I've been averaging 70-80 hours a week lately, that ends up happening quite often while at work. I'm salaried, so unfortunately I'm not actually getting paid to poop on the job...

Why is talking in the men's bathroom acceptable behavior? Not only is it echoing and I can't hear what people are saying, but if I'm peeing at the urinal I literally have my penis in hand and talking to a man at the same time is unsettling.

I poop at work all the time. I'm a man now I'm 40 I will poop whenever I damn well please, not a 4 year old asking permission to go drop a deuce in school.

I clogged a toilet at work last Friday. It wasn't my department though so whatever, fvckers can deal with it.

I've heard of those clogging toilets, but outside of putting a crap load of paper in the bowl, how the F does that happen?? Seriously that would have to be one massive crap!

And anything much beyond a minute on the throne and I call that constipation. My morning constitution (at home, after coffee, before shower) is quick. Maybe 10-15 sec and I'm outta there! And NO clog!

Back