Who poops at work?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hqdefault.jpg

Pfffttt... you kids. Back when I worked in construction (80's), a spackle bucket with a plastic garbage bag inside made one fine throne! Just dispose of properly please....:)

That is right up there with using a head on a boat. Nothing more fun than trying to go while heeling 20 or 30 degrees and gong up and down over 7 to 10 foot seas.

If I am off of work for more than 4 days I am no longer as regular as I am at work. I think it has more to do with how much water a drink while at work (plus coffee), compared to my days off where I just sip water here and there. The worst thing is I have all day meetings every Monday and Tuesday until May with only 3 other people. Those days I can barely get away long enough to get in a nice 20 minute dump.

I poop 2-3x a day at work. I quit smoking so that's my break time

I made an "unpopular opinion puffin" meme about workers who smoke & take lots of smoke breaks once. It was very unpopular. That said, I don't blame you. If smokers can dick off for an hour total a day just to puff those things, why can't you poop just the same?

:)

Break time.

Look what I made!
Funny. I think it's art, the wife thinks it's disgusting. She's not interested in shape, unbroken length, the iceberg effect (10% above the waterline), sound effects or malodorousness (?). This is from the woman who poops bunnies and rainbows...

No one's going to say anything about the fancy RL jeans and the pretty-far-from-RL shoes? :)

Pants might be up high, but he's got the b@lls to post the pic.

I was gonna say something about the belt, but I decided not to.

No one's going to say anything about the fancy RL jeans and the pretty-far-from-RL shoes? :)

Pants might be up high, but he's got the b@lls to post the pic.

Those are RL boxer-briefs, thank you. They were a gift from my mommy. :p

The jeans are thrift-store Levis. The boots are a pair I found in my Dad's garage 8 years ago that are clearly too small to be his. So either the lawn guy left them behind, or my mom's secret boyfriend did (or both?). :pipe:

Oh yeah this guy does! The only issue is, I'm a medical sales rep so when I'm on the road its dicey. Today I pooped at a hotel, and a hospital. Change of scenery is always nice.

This thread describes why I fired all my employees and automated as soon as technology allowed.

Same Gross Profits, less gross everything else.

Sitting to pee does not make you not a man.

*shrug*

Anywhere but at home, I stand with pride. At home, I sit with pride.

I had to clean public bathrooms at my first job at the grocery store at 15, and that scarred me for life. For as long as we can't afford a maid and I have to CIP our own bathroom some of the time, you can put money on me sitting.

Ever had a ray of sunlight cross the toilet when standing and see how much actually jumps out of the bowl????

I had to clean public bathrooms at my first job at the grocery store at 15, and that scarred me for life. For as long as we can't afford a maid and I have to CIP our own bathroom some of the time, you can put money on me sitting.

Ever had a ray of sunlight cross the toilet when standing and see how much actually jumps out of the bowl????

And people wear their shoes inside the house after public bathrooms. Man, this one time at a Guns & Roses concert....

Ha! Yeah, at home I tend to stand in only the small downstairs bathroom- not sure why exactly that one got voted the choice, maybe as that's the one guests use (and stand as well)??! Keep the "mess" to one room.

Also add to this discussion, close the damn lid will ya! I bet most here don't do that, our lids, not just seats down, are always closed!

Ugh. Don't you hate it when you leave your phone at home? And your coworkers are all "why are you running an extension cord into the bathroom," and " who put this PC tower in the handicap stall?"

I'm getting ready to have some me-time, Mr. Nosy. I don't ask about what you do in there. Rude. Now stop bothering me, I'm prairie-dogging here.

Back