Who is this guy I was talking to?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting idea, though I fear that if they occupy the same thread it might cause a quantum singularity that could destroy the entire forum!

Worse than dividing by zero. Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria, etc.

iStock-183273272.jpg

I think this thread is actually an advertisement for bitcoin.

Well as it turns out if you don’t sell, you don’t make any money! Turns out, we never sold our coins and I just checked the prices a few days ago and he hears any of those points my buddy by four we are now very very down. But I guess you don’t gain or lose. And to answer your other question yes that Joe has been made many times. It’s the name of my brewery but not smell it’s Mell weird.

Well as it turns out if you don’t sell, you don’t make any money! Turns out, we never sold our coins and I just checked the prices a few days ago and he hears any of those points my buddy by four we are now very very down. But I guess you don’t gain or lose. And to answer your other question yes that Joe has been made many times. It’s the name of my brewery but not smell it’s Mell weird.
Who asks if you are weird? I think it’s rhetorical. Kinda of like when someone tells you that you are being an a$$hole, you don’t get any input because if someone is telling you that then obviously you are being an a$$hole.

Growing up I was an odd bird. Because of who my dad was, people would want to get to know me, but then I'd hear the typical comments behind my back "Is Mell Weird?" and of course the answer is yes. I was an odd bird. I still am, but have learned to embrace it and turn that energy into something more productive.

Growing up I was an odd bird. Because of who my dad was, people would want to get to know me, but then I'd hear the typical comments behind my back "Is Mell Weird?" and of course the answer is yes. I was an odd bird. I still am, but have learned to embrace it and turn that energy into something more productive.

Turning lemons into lemonade. Well done. Just keep these threads coming and we'll all keep making lemonade together.

Is Kato your dad?
I doubt if he will ever give you a straight answer as to who his dad is. He seems to keep throwing these vague bits of info out to string along our curiosity. Where is this cupcake stout recipe or even his competition score sheet that he never could seem to find in his truck. Oh yeah and what was that movie he was looking for?

I doubt if he will ever give you a straight answer as to who his dad is. He seems to keep throwing these vague bits of info out to string along our curiosity. Where is this cupcake stout recipe or even his competition score sheet that he never could seem to find in his truck. Oh yeah and what was that movie he was looking for?

Why are people demanding answers. I asked a simple question. Nobody really asked you to come to this thread to begin with. If you don’t know the movie why are you here. Ask yourself that, and then maybe you’ll leave me alone for once. I’m not the problem I think you all are.

Why are people demanding answers. I asked a simple question. Nobody really asked you to come to this thread to begin with. If you don’t know the movie why are you here. Ask yourself that, and then maybe you’ll leave me alone for once. I’m not the problem I think you all are.
You asked me to by posting a question on a public social media forum. If you don’t like it then ask your questions in private. This is ‘Merica buddy!

You asked me to by posting a question on a public social media forum. If you don’t like it then ask your questions in private. This is ‘Merica buddy!

Ok, now this has gone under my skin. Yes I understand that you're free to harass me here and I am powerless to stop it. You've made that very clear. The only part that really offends me is when I'm the one labelled a troll. I find myself constantly defending myself here. Look over my post history, I haven't done anyone any harm. I haven't hurt anyone's feelings. I haven't tried to scam you. I just share my experiences and maybe I'm not used to using a bulletin board so maybe I share too much. I haven't used computers regularly for a long time. I needed advice on brewing so I'm here, very much out of my element. I have no brew shops near me. Nothing. Yet here I am with massive equipment for large scale brewing and no one to talk to. Put my shoes on your feet. How do they feel. Not too good, I bet. Yet I'm the troll.

Ok, now this has gone under my skin. Yes I understand that you're free to harass me here and I am powerless to stop it. You've made that very clear. The only part that really offends me is when I'm the one labelled a troll. I find myself constantly defending myself here. Look over my post history, I haven't done anyone any harm. I haven't hurt anyone's feelings. I haven't tried to scam you. I just share my experiences and maybe I'm not used to using a bulletin board so maybe I share too much. I haven't used computers regularly for a long time. I needed advice on brewing so I'm here, very much out of my element. I have no brew shops near me. Nothing. Yet here I am with massive equipment for large scale brewing and no one to talk to. Put my shoes on your feet. How do they feel. Not too good, I bet. Yet I'm the troll.
I...(blurg) kinda (aarrghhh) have to (grrrglgl) agree.

So let's start over, shall we?

Post some pics of you, pedro, the rejected cupcakes most importantly your "massive equipment" and we can start taking you seriously right here, right now.
If you can't or won't then you must remain labeled as a troll foreverrrrr.

And BTW please don't take the pics with your geriatric flip phone.

I...(blurg) kinda (aarrghhh) have to (grrrglgl) agree.

So let's start over, shall we?

Post some pics of you, pedro, the rejected cupcakes most importantly your "massive equipment" and we can start taking you seriously right here, right now.
If you can't or won't then you must remain labeled as a troll foreverrrrr.

And BTW please don't take the pics with your geriatric flip phone.

There are people here who ask dumb questions and people treat them with respect. No one is asking that they take photos to prove that they have an infection, or if the beer is oxidized from improper sanitation. Someone asks a question, and they get a helpful answer. This is what I want and if I need to create a documentary film to go along with every thread then this is useless. Then lets start over with your comment "lets start over" comment then. I just can't promise that I'll stop defending myself if I'm backed against the wall.

Ok, I am sorry but up to this point I thought you were just making crap up. Now I realize that you are just delusional. I promise from now on I will take your delusions more seriously.

There are people here who ask dumb questions and people treat them with respect. No one is asking that they take photos to prove that they have an infection, or if the beer is oxidized from improper sanitation. Someone asks a question, and they get a helpful answer. This is what I want and if I need to create a documentary film to go along with every thread then this is useless. Then lets start over with your comment "lets start over" comment then. I just can't promise that I'll stop defending myself if I'm backed against the wall.
It's real simple.
PICS or it DIDN'T HAPPEN.
That's pretty standard and quite common on message boards and forums all over the web.

There are people here who ask dumb questions and people treat them with respect. No one is asking that they take photos to prove that they have an infection, or if the beer is oxidized from improper sanitation. Someone asks a question, and they get a helpful answer.
Those people don't have credibility issues, something you have in spades.
Nobody did that to you, you did it to yourself.

It's real simple.
PICS or it DIDN'T HAPPEN.
That's pretty standard and quite common on message boards and forums all over the web.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

Anyone reading this thread for the first time is going to be convinced that you're all insane. Because I started this thread WITH PICTURES INCLUDED!!!!!111 Literally posted the pictures THE MORNING AFTER IF HAPPENED. 2 pictures in fact. And then you come back with PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN?

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

Anyone reading this thread for the first time is going to be convinced that you're all insane. Because I started this thread WITH PICTURES INCLUDED!!!!!111 Literally posted the pictures THE MORNING AFTER IF HAPPENED. 2 pictures in fact. And then you come back with PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN?
WTF LOL who asked for a pic of a kato lookalike?
-your large-scale brewing equipment
-your hapless assistant who lost your bitcoin and pumped sewage into your brew kettle
-your uncle/grampa Cliff lying in a heap at the bottom of a cliff next to a 30 year old motorcycle
-your second-hand cupcake stout recipe
-anything to prove you aren't a bot or a dope
-explanation of your avatar. who are those dweebs?

Crazy? We’re all crazy here! I also have to agree with Jayjay again in all of the above but most of all the avatar. I have been wondering what’s going on there ever since I first saw it. Are you the guy with the laser pointer or are you the nose in the corner? My vote is neither.

Crazy? We’re all crazy here! I also have to agree with Jayjay again in all of the above but most of all the avatar. I have been wondering what’s going on there ever since I first saw it. Are you the guy with the laser pointer or are you the nose in the corner? My vote is neither.

I'm starting to get spooked about all of you people needing so much personal information about me. So we have an 80 year old fisherman and an anonymous guy with a hop picture questioning my avatar?? It was a Halloween picture a few years ago, if you need to know, and the other guy isn't Pedro it's Mario. It was a fun night we raised a lot of hell. It's a crop from a larger picture I have on my wall at work, I took a picture of it. The light is a lazer pointer yes but the red stuff unfortunately somebody defaced the picture with a marker a while back, but it's my only copy at this point.

You actually offered all of the personal information that people are asking for more details on. You shouldn’t put down a trail of bread crumbs if you don’t want ducks to follow you.

I think Jayjay’s pic is a character from MASH. Might be wrong. My picture is an actual picture of my cryptic hop plant. I have to find the code for harvesting though, I think Jose has it.

Of course it is, sir. The right honorable Colonel Henry Blake, CO of MASH 4077th. Gawd, am I that old?

Guys I'd love to stay here and defend myself and prove myself some more but between a brewery buildout, test batches and lets not forget my day job... I'm exhausted. Thanks to the 1 of you that actually offered good advice. As far as this thread goes, I think I've found an orghanization or two that could help and I'll persue this in private. Really I was just curious if there was anyone in the Vegas area who may have heard of or attended a screening of a movie, and the answer is clear. Goodbye. You win.

Wait don’t go! I think I know who you were talking to! It was Jayjay! LOL sorry Jayjay.

Is Kato your dad?

You know that is what I thought too. But it is because of your other posts where you talked about him and added a pic of Kato as well. And then of course the mysteriousness of your replies and how it implies that there some connection between you both.....

John

You know that is what I thought too. But it is because of your other posts where you talked about him and added a pic of Kato as well. And then of course the mysteriousness of your replies and how it implies that there some connection between you both.....

John
You think me and ismellweird are the same person? That's pretty far fetched but I've had my own suspicions.

Latest posts

Back