What's with all the man panties ads!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seatazzz

Well-Known Bloviator & Pontificator
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Not that as a woman I don't enjoy looking at a nice package, but it's distracting when I'm trying to learn something here. The current one shows a lot of well-sculpted cheek and it's constantly drawing my eye when I should be responsibly surfing the threads and learning new things or helping noobs. Dammit guess I'll have to go stare at it some more.

What ads show up on YOUR pages?

OK so on the subject of man panties, all I ever really want for Christmas is socks and undies. 2 years ago my wife gets me some Reebok boxer briefs ... with NO peep hole! It's like a jock in front. No way to let the little guy out to complete the "beer in, beer out" process. Who was the genius on this one?

Last edited:
The worst one I get is a crazy lady in a funny tee shirt.
Right now I see an add recruiting teachers in Florida.
I don't live there, I was never a teacher.

This site and nearly every site I've visited in the past couple months has had the same ad for Feldco windows. I've mentioned to my wife that we need a couple replaced, but have not googled for anything at this point. More proof that Google secretly records everything we say.

This site and nearly every site I've visited in the past couple months has had the same ad for Feldco windows. I've mentioned to my wife that we need a couple replaced, but have not googled for anything at this point. More proof that Google secretly records everything we say.

Part of me wants to say you’re crazy and need a tin foil hat but the other part of me is scared to death and wants to wear a tin foil hat! [emoji12]

Try resetting your google advertising ID.

And many devices with voice control record everything, if it didn't the device wouldn't recognize the activation commands.

I see Redneck Wine Company on the header. Become a Forum Supporter and turn off the sidebar then you only have one ad space on here.

Google, Facebook and others are all interconnected. I go to a link that someone on HBT says "will this work with my system?" The next day it is advertised on Google, Facebook, HBT, and Amazon. I even get emails from Ebay saying "you might be interested in this".

I guess we will have to live with it or stay off social media entirely.

OK so on the subject of man panties, all I ever really want for Christmas is socks and undies. 2 years ago my wife gets me some Reebok boxer briefs ... with NO peep hole! It's like a jock in front. No way to let the little guy out to complete the "beer in, beer out" process. Who was the genius on this one?

Who uses the peep hole anyway?

I mean, don't get me wrong. I don't buy or wear man panties. All of mine have a peep hole.

But I thought most men just pulled down the waistband, flopped the ol' twig n berries over the top, and peed. I didn't know anyone actually used that hole to pee through.

I believe the ads are tied to your google searches so i guess seatazzz is getting her man some man panties for fathers day. LOL or does she wear them? I've seen quite a few women wearing them. Myself, dont see how that's comfortable.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I don't buy or wear man panties. All of mine have a peep hole.

But I thought most men just pulled down the waistband, flopped the ol' twig n berries over the top, and peed. I didn't know anyone actually used that hole to pee through.
Rarely. Its like a damn maze.

That would require undoing your belt and opening your pants or pulling them down as well...I myself am a user of the peep hole!

I mean its right there in the name...!

Just wanted to point out the stupid ad with the jacked male torso that has like spanx on is absurd. Don't they realize that you don't market spanx to dudes with 6 packs?

"Do you feel like your puffed out steroid 6 pack shows too much at work and distracts female colleagues? Here try our spanx to control your inhuman physique (so no one has to hear about that $hit)". Like who OK's this stuff?

I won't see ads for man panties unless I repeatedly type the words man panties or search for man panties. I do not want to see any man panties, so I will not mention man panties, especially in a thread about man panties.

Wearing jeans and T-shirt, I ride the waistband. Wearing a dress shirt and slacks where I took the time to tuck in the shirt just right, Im going to unzip flip-flap tug and go. The belt stays buckled.

How often does this actually come up in conversation that you say for certain that you don't know anyone who uses it??? :ban:

I cannot recall ever asking anyone what their pre-pee ritual is.

Last edited:

If you’re sporting some nice traditional boxers where it’s more like an open peep show than a peep hole, then sure, easy peesy. Heck, it’s hard to even contain the thing when you are just walking around with those on.

But the new “sport boxers” - forget about it! It takes too much time to dig around and get things in and out without looking like you’re fantasizing about an 80’s Farrah Faucet poster and needing an old sock or some Kleenex! That’s when you go “man overboard! to get the business done!

How often does this actually come up in conversation that you say for certain that you don't know anyone who uses it??? :ban:

I cannot recall ever asking anyone what their pre-pee ritual is.

Here, I am fixing the sentence so you will understand that he didn't take a poll of his friends as to whether they use the peep hole or not.

I didn't know that anyone actually used that hole to pee through.

If you’re sporting some nice traditional boxers where it’s more like an open peep show than a peep hole, then sure, easy peesy. Heck, it’s hard to even contain the thing when you are just walking around with those on.

But the new “sport boxers” - forget about it! It takes too much time to dig around and get things in and out without looking like you’re fantasizing about an 80’s Farrah Faucet poster and needing an old sock or some Kleenex! That’s when you go “man overboard! to get the business done!
thats hilarious, but entirely true

When surfing HBT with an old iPad and Safari browser the ads would drive me nuts. They'd literally overwhelm the comment section on the page and annoy the crap outta me. Safari and iOS were way out of date and unsupported on that thing so adding script and ad blockers were out of the question. Typical stuff I would see were brewing hardware ads and wine production links.

OMG this thread cracks me up! ONLY because I was wondering the same damn thing. And then wondering.... WHERE CAN I GET SOME OF THOSE... BAAAAAHHHAAAAAAA! NOT REALLY..

Cheers
Jay

Jay, the whole point of the ad is to tell you where you can buy them.

And if that is the kind of thing that makes you feel pretty, go for it. It isn't like anyone around here gets a notification if you click on the ad. You can probably ask if the box they ship it in can be free of their logos and track the package so you know what day to be home early and you should be set.

Back