What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8304.JPG

Been on the fence to get one of these and finally pulled the trigger! I have a feeling I’ll find a way to use it with Brewing when I get back into it.

View attachment 659530
Been on the fence to get one of these and finally pulled the trigger! I have a feeling I’ll find a way to use it with Brewing when I get back into it.

Carboy bath aka kettle sour. That's how I did my first couple of them to hold temp (not really that necessary).

Steaks with a sous vide - YUMMY!!!

Northern Brewer Draft Brewer 5 gallon ball lock keg with CO2PO gas meter/controller...my 1st keg ever!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]. Also a flow control SS tap..but the curved tube connecting the tap shank to the beer line is missing! [emoji19][emoji35]...sabotage! Also got 2 stainless steel Sankey to ball lock quick disconnects...
Screenshot_2019-12-31-17-49-46.jpeg
1578510279998.jpeg

An answer to how to add extracts to a purged and filled keg: shoot it through a naked gas QD with one or more of these:

keg_injectors.jpg

A bit over 3 ounces each, comes with Luer locked blunt needles and caps, so all three could be pre-filled. Put just a bit of positive CO2 pressure on the keg, snap on a QD which will then purge automatically, shoot in the juice as quickly as possible then snap off the QD...

Cheers!

View attachment 661177
Label peelers had quite a nice sale. Airlocks and wine yeast were 83 cents if I recall, and they are not expiring any time soon!
Labelpeelers is on my ****list right now. They charged me over $45 for priority shipping, then sat on it for 2 days. Sent a nasty gram this morning, and about an hour later got a shipping notification.

Labelpeelers is on my ****list right now. They charged me over $45 for priority shipping, then sat on it for 2 days. Sent a nasty gram this morning, and about an hour later got a shipping notification.
I don’t blame you one bit!

Back