What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is the best Blu-Ray concert that I own. The concert is outdoor in Tampere Finland (home country of Nightwish).

The performance, video & audio far exceed my expectations and are done to perfection.

My home theater system consistes of Klipsch RF-7 series front, center and surround (Pioneer Elite (140 wattsX7) driving them) with an SVS PB12+2 sub.

There are fireworks going off that sound like they are in my room!

haha, thanks for that. I play that song! (not the skrillex version).

Reminds me a bit of this movie scene. The inimitable Christopher Guest, and meathead.

I thought this was in d-min (like that guy was playing) but it's e-min. Oh well posting it anyway. g-min is my favorite key of all, seems the darkest to me.

Edit: I was sure it was in d Dorian till I googled it to e-min. However, further research verified it is (or has) dorian (f dorian not e-min) mode at the bridge (?) part. I remember farting around with d Dorian and it basically sounds like gregorian monks chanting if you have time to play with it. I should change my nick since I don't really play anymore..😞

Last edited:
Next up dad's band from Lincoln. 2 for the price of one!

Screenshot_20210108-115412.png

Obsessed with a band called Biffy Clyro. Scottish rock band, fantastic. Discovered them about 6 months ago and can't stop playing there albums. They have 7 I think, 5 of which are great front to back.

I'm not savvy enough to post links, but I've been listening to the Michael Buble' channel on Pandora for several days; mainly because they play a TON of Sinatra, Martin, Nat, Harry Connick Jr, in addition to Mr Buble's excellent versions of 40's & 50's swing; I grew up listening to a radio station around here back in the 80's that my dad loved, that played all of the great music from that era. Once in a while I'll switch to the Immortal Swing youtube channel that @bracconiere turned me on to, to clear my palate.

Latest posts

Back