What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back at the notel motel. Breckenridge Strawberry Kölsch
20210122_210117.jpg

One of my all time favorite Saisons. Peppercorn forward to say the least.

Nah. The cape sucks. BTW.....Patrica is on his way back to the pats
Im surprised. He didn't do much for my Lions, but then he didn't have much to work with. Being a part of the Lions organization is usually a career killer!!

Cape is fine. My favorite spot is wellfleet and chatham in the off season. Sandwich is running up fine from behind
I loved the beach in Hyannis Port, the Kennedy museum and the stores downtown Hyannis are so quaint. P-Town is nice. All the little towns around Hyannis are quaint and laid back. I thought of moving there years ago near my brother but I experienced a few weeks there during winter...H to the No! Bitterly cold, freaking winter hawk coming in off of Buzzards Bay felt like the Arctic Circle!

Free beer is free beer no matter what brewery made it lol. View attachment 715506
Started the day off with a 214 game. Not bad considering league has been cancelled for the last month or so due to the pandemic.

Jelly! Tore 3 tendons in my right foot years back. Ended rolller skating and bowling. Bowled since I was 8. Last time before I gave it up was a 230 average over 2 games. Still have 3 balls and my shoes, I guess for nostalgia.

Wife's BD today. Calling this a PhP EJ Clone. Probably needs more hops but flavor profile very similar. I used S-05 and not a Kolsch tho.
PXL_20210123_205751296.PORTRAIT.jpg

Jelly! Tore 3 tendons in my right foot years back. Ended rolller skating and bowling. Bowled since I was 8. Last time before I gave it up was a 230 average over 2 games. Still have 3 balls and my shoes, I guess for nostalgia.

Wife's BD today. Calling this a PhP EJ Clone. Probably needs more hops but flavor profile very similar. I used S-05 and not a Kolsch tho.View attachment 715586
Happy Birthday to Mrs. PianoLady!!

Lunch beer. Not many commercial Cream Ales out there. This one, made right here in Great Falls, America, doesn’t sound like a typical cream ale from the ingredient list (2-row, Munich, Crystal, White Wheat; Perle and Saaz hops) but it’s not bad.
Edit-Blonde Ale, not Cream Ale, Duh.
668DC26C-7201-4AAA-845C-346761C982D0.jpeg

Last edited:
2018 HB. Vanilla Porter. I wish I didn’t open this beer, it aged so all well and this is my last bottle. View attachment 715652
I made a small batch vanilla porter mid 2019 and stupidly drank half of it about 8 months too early. Sat on the last 6 bottles and it was outstanding. I ended up giving two of the last four bottles away and sorta regret that as well...

OT:
ABA53FC6-035F-4713-A397-8F24E080866B.jpeg

Back