Quantcast

What are you drinking now?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
Gotcha. On a related note, I still owe you some bottles of my PB Porter. I haven't been able to brew in a while since my dumb a** tapped my brew kettle with my car. I finally got the system replaced and should be able to make it soon. I'll keep ya posted!
No worries at all...we ain't going nowhere : )

PianoMan

My Faak it-list is longer then my Bucket list
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Dolla dolla bill y'all. I quit smoking. Best decision of my life (85 times, but it worked finally). Tell her that she is stronger than 95% of humanity for pulling that **** off.
One more thing. Buddy at work got Covid. When he came back to talk about it, said it was mild. When talking to the doctor about it doc said it was probably because he was a smoker. The virus attaches to the same cells as nicotine from cigarettes so kinda like a layer of protection. Don't stay TOO healthy my friends! 😉

OT...coke for now, will try the PhP EJ clone in a bit.

camonick

Mediocre brewer... Expert drinker
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the support brother! She took up vaping...😉. Much cheaper!

HB Vanilla/Coffee RIS... aging fricking awesomely

View attachment 715306
There was a ballot issue here in Colorado last November that passed to raise taxes on tobacco AND all other nicotine products and accessories in increments over the next 7 years. The small C-store the company I work for owns is at $9.25/pack for Marlboro reds now. I don’t smoke and quit Skoal 22 years ago, but I think that’d be a good incentive to quit. Hope she’s successful.

camonick

Mediocre brewer... Expert drinker
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

seanjwalker1

Dunkel Vater
Reaction score
That’s a nice selection of beers. The Bell’s and Founders porters are good. Happy birthday.
Thank you so much! Yeah I'm surprised she usually never gets me more than a 22oz bomber if she buys beer at all. I love the Dirty Bastard. I had just picked up a 6 of it 2 d
Happy birthday, young man!
Thank you good sir!!!

Section1

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

BongoYodeler

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to me! God in Heaven, look who's 57! Thanks to the wifey for a great flight of dark brews for the playoffs this weekend.View attachment 715384View attachment 715385
57???? Man, you're just a young kid. No wonder you don't understand about magnets and cat food in the brewing process!!

But seriously that's a nice haul, you got some good beers there. Enjoy them, and the games.
Happy Birthday Sean!! :mug: