What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pumpkin vanilla stout HB.
IMG_20181030_205908955.jpeg

One of my last four bottles of Saison
I need to brew this beer again. Amazing

Attachments

• 20181031_230958.jpg
    20181031_230958.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
I will say this. They are the best brewery in all of western NY, had long chats with the owner and brewers at zwanze and their beer is so solid.

Two of these 8% ciders. Right. And sloops new brewery is putting out big batches going to crack into that now

Mortalis was good, rising storm has some work but they are only a few weeks old. I think they are adjusting to brewing at a large scale.

I wanted to get a crowler for the FotD but they only do releases on Thursday and Sundays. Given my schedule this week I may or not be able to make it there for it. Apparently they cannot keep up with the demand so they only fill so many crowlers on those release days.

First of the “spooky brews” tonight.

Strangeways Rot in Hell.

Way more sour and way less “spicy” then last year’s. I should have got more than 2 ....which I traded with @MC82 for some Ghoulship

Hope they have some more bottles left when I go back for Christmas

IMG_1057.JPG

First of the “spooky brews” tonight.

Strangeways Rot in Hell.

Way more sour and way less “spicy” then last year’s. I should have got more than 2 ....which I traded with @MC82 for some Ghoulship

Hope they have some more bottles left when I go back for Christmas

View attachment 595580

Diggin the label

Back