What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terrible coffee with lots of creamer but I'm brewing so it's okay.View attachment 595644
Watcha brewing?

Looks like I'll be brewing a Winter Warmer in the SoCo Homebrew/Thirsty Planet parking LOT for Homebrew day Saturday. They pay for the kit for participants so why not! Better then seeing my Huskers get rolled by Ohio St...

Watcha brewing?

Looks like I'll be brewing a Winter Warmer in the SoCo Homebrew/Thirsty Planet parking LOT for Homebrew day Saturday. They pay for the kit for participants so why not! Better then seeing my Huskers get rolled by Ohio St...

Cherry blonde ale! Brewing the base (2.5g batch to test) then after primary I'm going to rack onto 3 pounds of Oregon dark sweet cherries.

Usually drink a giant cappuccino at home. No milk for foaming, only heavy whipping cream so that's what I used.
Not the worst thing I ever drank.

Yum! If the sweet cherries are too sweet. Try tart. Did that with the quad and had a nice tart/sour sense.

Wow...what's that bright round thing?? Oh, means I have no weekend...
20181101_133605_Burst01.jpeg

Had to grab a new keg a Sea Hag. And some water.
IMG_5915.JPG

View attachment 595682
This one is to my mother, who we lost to cancer 3 years ago. I normally don’t have a beer after donating platelets on this day each year (or any day I donate platelets) but this beer is appropriate. Cancer sucks!
Wasn't sure when to crack into these but this seems like a good time. Lost my grandma to cancer when I was in high school and my wife's brother to cancer 2 years ago on the 14th. To them and also to your mom.

20181101_182317.jpeg

Wasn't sure when to crack into these but this seems like a good time. Lost my grandma to cancer when I was in high school and my wife's brother to cancer 2 years ago on the 14th. To them and also to your mom.

View attachment 595689

Cheers bud to those we lost to cancer!

HB NEIPA:
Was hoping to keg this tomorrow night, but I think the gravity is still high.
My og was 1.060.

Recipe was for 1.066 OG & 1.014 FG.
I had a poor grain crush, so I missed my OG...thoughts?
Tastes awesome by the way
20181101_181736.jpeg
20181101_181850.jpeg

Last edited:
HB NEIPA:
Was hoping to keg this tomorrow night, but I think the gravity is still high.
My og was 1.060.

Recipe was for 1.066 OG & 1.014 FG.
I had a poor grain crush, so I missed my OG...thoughts?
Tastes awesome by the way
View attachment 595697View attachment 595698

How long has it been sitting at FG? That’ll tell you when to keg. Maybe you just have an awesome NEPA! [emoji16]

How long has it been sitting at FG? That’ll tell you when to keg. Maybe you just have an awesome NEPA! [emoji16]
1st sample.
Tomorrow will be day 12.
I know its early...was just wanting to get it kegged so I can drink it.
I think I'm answering my own question...just leave it through 14 days to finish I guess.

Back