What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s pretty nice. It stands up well alone
Nice...I've used it once but it was in combo with citra and mosaic...that combo produced a pretty good beer...and I have had a single hopped commercial beer with it and i was also impressed on how it did on its own[emoji482]

When I left my house in NY at 4am the temp was 9 degrees Fahrenheit. The people in DC were asking why I brought the cold weather b/c it was around 28 degrees Fahrenheit here this morning. I laughed and said it’s nice here and that’s why I left my winter jacket at home and brought my lighter jacket. Your winter sounds like shorts weather to me right now. Haha

upload_2020-1-22_8-57-48.png

That was Sunday and Monday here, wind chills ended up -30.

@TheDudeLebowski I saw this comp last year, and then thought how would my entries even make it there? Would they even be able to leave the US? With that said, it would be an awesome validation to get positive feedback or to place in that competition. I just brewed a batch for nationals.

It did seem shady but was reposted by respectable people. I think the website says that bottles will be shipped to Texas and then to Poland. It would be interesting feedback as I'm sure their taste on the style is completely different from ours but it would open a new world of exploration.

It did seem shady but was reposted by respectable people. I think the website says that bottles will be shipped to Texas and then to Poland. It would be interesting feedback as I'm sure their taste on the style is completely different from ours but it would open a new world of exploration.
Yes, after my first response I actually read it and the first leg in Texas makes this a real possibility, and there is time to prepare, so thank you!

I’m drinking second cup of coffee.

Just tapped my HB Triple NEIPA featuring Riwaka, Nelson, Citra, and Columbus hops. Finished at 10.5% abv and it’s pretty darn smooth with just a touch of heat from the abv. Very happy how it came out and can’t wait to see how it conditions View attachment 663176
Looks delicious. Mind sharing your hop schedule and fermentation profile? Definitely curious.

The Master completes another masterpiece!
Just tapped my HB Triple NEIPA featuring Riwaka, Nelson, Citra, and Columbus hops. Finished at 10.5% abv and it’s pretty darn smooth with just a touch of heat from the abv. Very happy how it came out and can’t wait to see how it conditions View attachment 663176

Wow. That. Looks. Amazing.

Back