What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Nut Brown
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200120155208205.jpg

Yessssir. Gold,silver and the miners have been great to me lately. Options have been cheap. Trying to get my micro futures strategy down too.

I’ll have to look at them again. I’ve been lucky with a couple biotechs since November. Might try swinging CHK if it dips a little more.

On topic. Thanks @j1laskey all of the triple crossing beers have been top notch!

0F422E7D-99F7-4D6D-A346-2CDB2AC81D3A.jpeg

I’ll have to look at them again. I’ve been lucky with a couple biotechs since November. Might try swinging CHK if it dips a little more.

On topic. Thanks @j1laskey all of the triple crossing beers have been top notch!

View attachment 662981

I didn’t realize CHK dropped off so much- definitely a buy zone in the .60s for a longer hold

Literally placed it in the lowest drawer and it popped. Good news is it was a small leak and already cold. Awesome goodness. Thanks Santa!

I think it might have been due to shipping. Everything arrived safe. Also tried the mocha mint and had a lot of head. Resting the rest of them.
I has a mint one before I shipped and it seemed fine. Dammit. Just glad ddh king sue made it. Bought 2, took all I could handle not to drink both [emoji23]

I love that TG is expanding making their beers available to more states. Wish they’d make more of their hard to get BA stuff.
This from the other lesser known Decorah brewery.
View attachment 662996
I've never made it to Pulpit but @brandtrepair has and seemed to be disappointed in their offerings.

Had Gravy Boat (or Train) from them that he grabbed for me. Good beer, but it wasnt a TG IPA offering by any means

I've never made it to Pulpit but @brandtrepair has and seemed to be disappointed in their offerings.

Had Gravy Boat (or Train) from them that he grabbed for me. Good beer, but it wasnt a TG IPA offering by any means

I’d agree the IPA’s from TG are better than most of those from pulpit. Pulpits kettle sours are hands down better than TG. Although now that they’re starting to can Dragon Fandango.....

Back