What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FD0C2611-004C-4E15-8EAE-25290D85438F.jpeg

I dropped off some entries @ Bluepoint, went up stairs and had a sample glass of cherry imperial stout from Barrage which has shut its doors, I’m not sure why, I just know many are sad it is ending it’s run especially the owners and crew. Now I’m back home having a peach mead (HB) spritzer because I had an open can of fizzy water left from dinner.

Yep. 867-5309. That was a hit when I was in high school, and that was actually the local phone number of somebody in town. Her name wasn't Jenny, but damn, did life suck for that family.
That was a valid number in a neighboring town near me growing up and they were never amused when we asked for Jenny.

View attachment 663251
My goal while enjoying this awesome beer is to figure out where to find 200,000 cy of fill dirt for a job site. It’s only 12,000 double bottom truck loads. Heck, no problem. [emoji12]
I better grab another beer to drink soon....[emoji482]
Time for some of this action! Coffee while at the dealership for 15,000 checkup. Next is brewing an IPA!
Blast.jpeg

Latest posts

Back