What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to work tomorrow, but first....

20200120-185959.jpg

Central Florida winter! 38 with 29 wind chill. Talisker storm smoked scotch.View attachment 663119

When I left my house in NY at 4am the temp was 9 degrees Fahrenheit. The people in DC were asking why I brought the cold weather b/c it was around 28 degrees Fahrenheit here this morning. I laughed and said it’s nice here and that’s why I left my winter jacket at home and brought my lighter jacket. Your winter sounds like shorts weather to me right now. Haha

Lol true. I'm originally from Tennessee and haven't lived here very long. It's hilarious to see people wear a parka, snow boots, and a toboggan when it's 45! Lmfao
When I left my house in NY at 4am the temp was 9 degrees Fahrenheit. The people in DC were asking why I brought the cold weather b/c it was around 28 degrees Fahrenheit here this morning. I laughed and said it’s nice here and that’s why I left my winter jacket at home and brought my lighter jacket. Your winter sounds like shorts weather to me right now. Haha

Lol true. I'm originally from Tennessee and haven't lived here very long. It's hilarious to see people wear a parka, snow boots, and a toboggan when it's 45! Lmfao

When it gets down to 45 here, we stay inside!
(And put on socks!)

Last edited:

How about 20 degrees feels like 4. And that’s warm compared to the past few days. Next three days are calling for 8” more of the fluffy white s#it. Gosh I love Iowa......[emoji12]

In December when it dropped to 60 for the 1st time, people on night shift were coming to work in down jackets. Me? Shorts and tee-shirt 24/7 day/night 20f/110f.

Oh c’mon! Tennessee isn’t cold! Ask @grandpamark haha. Btw a toboggan is a sled that you ride on [emoji6]

HB Hopslam clone
IMG_7717.JPG

Back