What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A082FDE8-BAC4-4C5A-83A4-D5BD9047EFD0.jpeg
Tastes just like vanilla Birthday cake

Sounds great, what do you think of the Cholaca?

I added it directly to the keg post cold crash and in the middle of carbonation because I added to much bourbon and the taste was harsh. It’s mellowed things out since I added it last night. Currently though, it’s leaving particulate in the glass because it hasn’t fully dropped out of suspension. Initial results are overall positive. I plan to use it again but will add when I start the cold crash so my beer stays clearer.

I added it directly to the keg post cold crash and in the middle of carbonation because I added to much bourbon and the taste was harsh. It’s mellowed things out since I added it last night. Currently though, it’s leaving particulate in the glass because it hasn’t fully dropped out of suspension. Initial results are overall positive. I plan to use it again but will add when I start the cold crash so my beer stays clearer.
Noticed everything tones down after a few months anyway. I've learned to overdo it especially vanilla. I'm jelly need to brew stouts again. You can aways join the Fellowship of the Home Brew if you want to share...[emoji16]

Latest posts

Back