What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

(from last night... phone wouldn't upload)

Duck Rabbit milk stout for me, Bell's Two-Hearted for the BigHair, celebrating her birthday

welcome to Double Nickels, baby!

20181216_175400.jpg

Then no matter what size he is it's a Trophy for being the First. Congrats my friend.

Thanks. I've killed a few with my shotgun, but this was my first Muzzy deer. Hit him around 150 yards out, left no blood in the field, no blood for 50+ yards where he ran back into the grass/timber. Ole eagle eye, @brandtrepair , caught the very, very minimal blood trail (talking a drop here, a drop 20 yards later, 3 drops 50 yards later), and we found him. Bled out inside his body cavity, hit him high and back, quartering away, so the exit went through the liver.

Anaheim Phog at Phantom Ales
mkx8x3.jpg

Had to decide between work, or Brew today. Tough choice.
http://a68.tinypic.com/1zbav6h.jpg
[img]
HB Imp Stout
[img] http://a67.tinypic.com/34g1p21.jpg

Last edited:
It's a beer from Monkish brewing in Torrance, CA (Outside of Los Angeles). I was lucky enough to be gifted one. They can be hard to come by. Especially if you are not located close to Southern California.
Isn’t that terrible that I never knew what their cans look like lol. Im a Upstate New Yorker. This is a NYS brewery that is gunna start turning head. Locals that know about them have been blessed in the Hudson Valley. They just expanded and moved a little closer to NYC. Just became the largest purchased IPA in nys. Look out for them.
image.jpg

Another sea hag won’t hurt. Or maybe it will.

At least I managed to book vacation. Drunk purchase.
IMG_7278.JPG

Thanks. I've killed a few with my shotgun, but this was my first Muzzy deer. Hit him around 150 yards out, left no blood in the field, no blood for 50+ yards where he ran back into the grass/timber. Ole eagle eye, @brandtrepair , caught the very, very minimal blood trail (talking a drop here, a drop 20 yards later, 3 drops 50 yards later), and we found him. Bled out inside his body cavity, hit him high and back, quartering away, so the exit went through the liver.
Sounds like a great hunt, will raise a glass to you and ole eagle eye @brandtrepair for a successful season.

IMG_3611.JPG
IMG_3612.JPG

IMG_3614.JPG

A couple of beers from @jerbrew and the FoTD XV round. A Sour DIPA with Pho Ga (first time making it).
Now onto an IPA while I was for the strike water to heat. Making a “Resilience IPA” (AHA recipe) but with the ingredients I have on hand. Spur of the moment 3 gallon batch at 8:30pm. Am I crazy? Haha

Now onto an IPA while I was for the strike water to heat. Making a “Resilience IPA” (AHA recipe) but with the ingredients I have on hand. Spur of the moment 3 gallon batch at 8:30pm. Am I crazy? Haha

If I can get by the LHBS to grab a little crystal that may be what I make this weekend. I have plenty of everything else. No chance I'm trying to do it at 8:30 on a work night though. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back