What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C9A6F887-FA24-426A-917D-1A90FD6CC623.jpeg
Pounding

I tried it last night. It was good but I didn’t want to get a 4-pack. It was good though and I’m glad I was able to try it.

View attachment 575093

Back to work with this one after dinner.

Nanticoke Nectar IPA - love the name(!!) as a former resident of the Southern Tier of NYS. Nanticoke Creek ran, basically, through my back yard where I lived as a kid. I spent many hours swimming and fishing in that creek. I also lived a block off Nanticoke Ave.

Is that the North Drinkware mountain glass?

No just a glass from the hotel bar, but now I need to look into what a North Drinkware Mountain Glass is. I asked for a glass of water so I had something to pour my beers into instead of the room glasses. I never use those room glasses. Even though I see house keeping replacing them and not cleaning them with their cleaners.

I feel much better now that I'm home and buzzed, turbulence made me throw up after I got off the plane. Expensive Boston Airport breakfast down the drain literally
20180614_225634.jpeg

Pyynikin Mosaic Lager. A Finnish craft lager, that has been awarded the title "World's best seasonal lager" in "World beer awards". If you ask me, I can tell you that this beer is just as watery and bland as my average dishwater and the only taste that comes through the yellow- gray water is the mosaic hop. Never buy a beer based on its success in some artificial competition that only exists to boost sales.

Fortunately, there is an ESB and a Vitus weizenbock in the fridge..

Back