Things just got interesting up in Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20171222_181031_001.jpg
Hemp beer (no THC) has been a thing here in MT for over a year.

Interesting (actually looking at that time line the whole crew at Lagunitas is interesting) but not beer.

Anyway, are there any actual commercial beers brewed in the US that have THC in them?
I wonder if BATF would come down on any legit brewery putting weed in the product...

Cheers!

I don't think anyone makes a thc beer period. Not sure how you could seeing it's federally illegal. Being Canadian I'm unsure if it common knowledge in other parts of the world that we have just officially announced legal cannabis as of Oct 27th federally. About friggin time what a stupid thing it's taken this long. Cheers

It will be interesting to see if legalization and regulation kills the smaller business market like its done in the US.
Interesting (actually looking at that time line the whole crew at Lagunitas is interesting) but not beer.

Anyway, are there any actual commercial beers brewed in the US that have THC in them?
I wonder if BATF would come down on any legit brewery putting weed in the product...

Cheers!
Far as I know, there are no beers in the US with significant THC added. I do know there are a few breweries adding CBC’s to their brews. Its a step in the roght direction.

I’m curious how the digestion of carbonated THC would work. Seems like it might bowl you for several hours

Some would say that things have been interesting in Canada for a long time.

I was traveling through Michigan a couple years ago, and I was very impressed with the Tim Hortons. When are those going to make their way into the rest of the country?

Plus, their stereotypical politeness. I want that to catch on as well. Everyone is so rude and disrespectful these days.

Some would say that things have been interesting in Canada for a long time.

I was traveling through Michigan a couple years ago, and I was very impressed with the Tim Hortons. When are those going to make their way into the rest of the country.

Plus, their stereotypical politeness. I want that to catch on as well. Everyone is so rude and disrespectful these days.
Ironically Tim Hortons was always advertised as a great Canadian company (tim horton was a canadian hockey player) which led to It's huge popularity
It's now owned by a large American group and loathed by most of the people i know that used to love it.

Last edited:

Ey! Forget you buddy! No idea what you're talkin about...oh wait o_O

I think that there is THC spiked non-alcoholic beer out there that will for surely get you high. There are Alcoholic beers that have non-THC (or maybe just super low?) weed in there.

I'm pretty sure that the Federal Government isn't gonna let the two join forces any time soon.

Ironically Tim Hortons was always advertised as a great Canadian company (tim horton was a canadian hockey player) which led to It's huge popularity
It's now owned by a large American group and loathed by most of the people i know that used to love it.

Majority owner of RBI is actually Brazilian, and yeah, it is not a patch on what it was.

Might be a fun brew to try doing. Sort of like lawnmower beer, but more 'I need to mow the lawn but I am just going to hang out...wait are those Doritos?' beer

Back