Stupid Joke Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1608175910371.png

Riding home on the train a few years ago I see graffiti “Merry Christmas ******s” spray painted on an underpass. I tell my wife what I saw.

Well, since the, faithful, train ride, we’ve both said to each other, when exchanging Christmas presents, “Merry Christmas, Bitc*es”.

OK, “Merry Christmas, HBT, Bitc*es”.

having kids is just like visiting Hawaii. Whether you want to or not they give you a sampler of the Pupu platter.

Too dirty?

Did you hear about the pool cleaner who went to jail for embezzlement?
He was skimming off the top.

Much cleaner joke, that one... 😁

Horse walks into a bar and sits down. Bartender says, “what’s with the long face?”
Horse says, “just born that way...”

Bear walks into a bar, sits down and says, “I’ll have a gin.......................and tonic”
Bartender says, “what’s with the big pause?”
Bear says, “just born that way...”

having kids is just like visiting Hawaii. Whether you want to or not they give you a sampler of the Pupu platter.

Too dirty?

Did you hear about the pool cleaner who went to jail for embezzlement?
He was skimming off the top.

Much cleaner joke, that one... 😁

Wanna hear a dirty joke?

A man fell in a puddle.

Wanna hear a clean one?

He took a bath with bubbles.

Wanna hear another dirty joke?

Bubbles was the girl next door.

----------

Man, that joke killed back in 2nd grade...

The Outhouse

Once there was a little boy that lived in the country. They had to use an outhouse, and the little boy hated it because it was hot in the summer and cold in the winter, and stank all the time.

The outhouse was sitting on the bank of a creek and the boy determined that one day he would push that outhouse into the creek.

One day after a spring rain, the creek was swollen so the little boy decided today was the day to push the outhouse into the creek. So he got a large stick and started pushing. Finally the outhouse toppled into the creek and floated away.

That night his dad told him they were going to the woodshed after supper.

Knowing that meant a spanking, the little boy asked why.

The dad replied, "Someone pushed the outhouse into the creek today. It was you, wasn't it son?"

The boy answered yes. Then he thought a moment and said, "Dad, I read in school today that George Washington chopped down a cherry tree and didn't get into trouble because he told the truth."

The dad replied, "Well, son, George Washington's father wasn't in the cherry tree."

Back