How Many Gallons Brewed in 2022

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deleted....posted in error

🤣 forgot to grab the yeast at the shop? ;) :mug:

i got a dark lord's creation fermenting....19lbs homemalt, 1lb 40L, 1lb chocolate malt, 8ozs special B...with a 1lb and a half of white flour because i knew it's that or table sugar, and the flour is kewl'r...

10+1965.5=1975.5

Cleaned out the grain bins this weekend...darn it, that means I have to go get more this week! Such is my life...

Anyway, yesterday 5g of Blonde fermenting maniacally on Lutra as we speak, and today 5.5g of WF lager back on my old standby S23...because I think the Imperial Urkel slurry I have might be ready to retire.

1975.5+10.5=1986 (HA I got rid of my nemesis the decimal point MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!)

I've got some catchin' up to do: 5 gallons each of: Rye IPA, Smoked Pils, Nectaron WCIPA, Bergamot WCIPA, Paradigm Cold IPA, Whiskey Vanilla Stout, Lime Kölsch, Rauchbier, Chevallier Bitter, Bergamot NEIPA, Centennial WCIPA

2,2007.7 + 55 = 2,2062.7 gallons

I've got some catchin' up to do: 5 gallons each of: Rye IPA, Smoked Pils, Nectaron WCIPA, Bergamot WCIPA, Paradigm Cold IPA, Whiskey Vanilla Stout, Lime Kölsch, Rauchbier, Chevallier Bitter, Bergamot NEIPA, Centennial WCIPA

2,2007.7 + 55 = 2,2062.7 gallons
should be 2,207.7 + 55 = 2,262.7 gallons

Back