FotHB XIV: Lambic Pentameter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

aharri1

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
@wepeeler delivered!! Super excited for the hook up on the treehouse beers too!
Thanks man!!!

PXL_20211026_171353562.jpg

yoop89

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
@DrGMG sorry I havent had much time to relax lately. I have enjoyed both of the IPAs but sadly have not had time to sit down and crack into the other 3. Maybe I should pencil in some time this Friday :)

fourfarthing

I make beer, what's your superpower?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
OP
OP
3 Dawg Night

3 Dawg Night

Пу́тін — хуйло́
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was digging through my closet, pulling out hidden Christmas presents for wrapping, and I found a couple of hidden bottles of @CaddyWampus' mead! I put them in my beer fridge to chill, and last night, I tried the oaked wildflower mead that he threw in. Man, that thing is smooth! It's a beautiful pale gold, with just the right hint of vanilla from the oak. Well done!

Dgallo

Instagram: bantam_brews
Reaction score
Morning gents,

I am supposed to run this next round and can already tell I’m not going to have the time to do so effectively. also, I don’t even think I’ll be able to brew again before for it to even be in it.

Does anyone want to take this over for me? If I am able to have beers for this round, I’ll take automatic last pick. Let me know.

CaddyWampus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was digging through my closet, pulling out hidden Christmas presents for wrapping, and I found a couple of hidden bottles of @CaddyWampus' mead! I put them in my beer fridge to chill, and last night, I tried the oaked wildflower mead that he threw in. Man, that thing is smooth! It's a beautiful pale gold, with just the right hint of vanilla from the oak. Well done!

I just finished my last bottle of that a week or so ago. It was one that definitely improved with age.

Ive got 5 separate gallons of mead/wines needing to be racked, finished, or bottled. It can wait until after the 1st lol.

OP
OP
3 Dawg Night

3 Dawg Night

Пу́тін — хуйло́
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Morning gents,

I am supposed to run this next round and can already tell I’m not going to have the time to do so effectively. also, I don’t even think I’ll be able to brew again before for it to even be in it.

Does anyone want to take this over for me? If I am able to have beers for this round, I’ll take automatic last pick. Let me know.
I'm not saying that I will or won't, but someone might be convinced in exchange for a six-pack of some of your local commercial brews. You probably wouldn't even have to take last pick.

OP
OP
3 Dawg Night

3 Dawg Night

Пу́тін — хуйло́
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Morning gents,

Alright, three weeks and no takers. I'd like to make a proposal:

I'm willing to run FotHB XV (making two in a row for me), if I can have pick #2. Pick #1 and #3-n will be randomly generated as usual. Whoever gets pick #1 will be on the hook for FotHB XVI.

Any objections?