FotHB XIV: Lambic Pentameter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

BrewMan13

Whole Nother Level Brewing
Reaction score
A nice box of beverages showed up today from @BrewMan13 . FedEx took their sweet ass time delivering it, but my momma said good things come to those who wait. They are chilling in the kegerator now and I can’t wait to try them.
View attachment 741677
Finally! So much for sending on a Monday to avoid sitting over the weekend... Sorry no fancy labels, just hope the beers reached you in good shape! I would suggest starting with the porter and IPA since they've been bottled the longest. Cheers!

Section1

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Another from @3 Dawg Night today. Raspberry Blonde. I'll be honest and say I wasn't expecting to like this. I'm not really a Raspberry fan, and fruit beer is hit or miss for me. I was surprised to find I could still taste the Blonde Ale which was great. The Raspberry was there but it wasn't in my face. A little tartness mixed with some sweetness with a malt presence. Nice!
41524894-0DCE-48F3-88F0-629A87136C2B.jpeg

DrGMG

Reaction score
Finally got to crack open my first @DrGMG. Sorry for the awful pic(not at all the color it is in person) but this WCIPA is awesome. I’m usually not a fan of any IPA but every one I’ve gotten so far in FotHB has me rethinking my view on them 😁.

View attachment 742454

That's awesome. I'm always afraid of oxidation when canning an IPA. Glad you liked it.